the fire accident

Its been 2 months now since the old animatronics were fixed...

Foxy's POV
Its been 2 months now, me and my pals were getting along with everyone there, bonnie still hadn't said a word. I was walking down the hallway until I saw a little light, I went near it, suddenly it wasn't a ball of light, it was fire, the fire spread, I ran quickly to the dining area where everyone is, I warned them about the fire. I showed Freddy and bonnie where the fire was, once we got there, we saw half of that room on fire, it was spreading fast, the fire went to parts and services room, then the night guard's office, it was a relief that there was no guard there, then it spread in the other rooms, then it went to the dining area, we quickly evacuated. Then the manager and the engineer showed up,"WHAT HAPPENED!!"The manager said in shock, the engineer widened his eyes, I checked to see if everyone was here and OK, except for bonnie and Freddy, Freddy's suit was burnt a little, his top hat was a little dusty and it was a little burnt. Bonnie's face was burnt, a little, there was a little fire on his right bunny ear, his shoes were dirty. The engineer told us all to get in the truck...

Time skip...

Chica's POV
We felt like the engineer stopped, the engineer opened the door at the back of the truck, we went out and saw OUR pizzeria, we were all shocked except the toy animatronics, we went in and saw it was beautiful, the show stage, the backstage, the kitchen, pirates cove, the guards office and the supply closet and also the dining area...

Foxy's POV
Oh god, what I saw right before my eyes was my den, PIRATES COVE, I quickly went inside and rested there, I saw outside of my cove was mangle, she was giggling, then the manager spoke,"alright, this is where you will stay toy animatronics, Freddy, bonnie, Chica and foxy, why don't you make the toys feel at home, I mean this was your old home"the manager said, we all nodded, then the engineer said"we still need to find place for the toys to stay, so..."...