stay with me

Foxy's POV
It's been a week since me and my pals were fixed, and bonnie still didn't say a word. Then me and mangle talked,"lass, um..."I said, mangle tilted her head,"what is it foxy"she asked, I blushed as I tried to complete my sentence, "lass, I, well....I" I stuttered, mangle then hugged me, I blushed and hugged her back, she grabbed my hook,"foxy, I love you"mangle said, my eyes widened as I heard those three words, since I was suppose to say that, but she said it first, I got my face closer to her, then I kissed her, she pulled away but I still kissed her, then I pinned her to the wall. I started to kiss her neck, she then pulled away, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!"She yelled, "I be sorry lass, I couldn't help it"I said, then as I looked at her body, I had a nosebleed, then she slapped me, she tried to go back to kids cove but I grabbed her wrist, then I held her waist.

Mangle's POV
I was being pulled back by foxy, then he carried me bridal style, he led me in a dark room, he turned on the light, I was a little confused, he then licked my neck, then kissed me, then I pulled away, he grabbed my waist,"lass, stay with me, please"foxy said, I fell silent until I heard the door open, "foxy, I can't find my hat, have yo-"it was Freddy, he got cut off by just seeing us, then I quickly got out of foxy's arms.