cute and beautiful

I am not trying to describe mangle...just, yeah...but to all you boys who think mangle is cute and beautiful and like her, sure, I'm sure foxy won't find out...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Foxy's POV
I woke up seeing mangle next to me, she was still sleeping though, I stared at her for 10 seconds but then she woke up, "what are you staring at??"mangle asked, I quickly faced the other way,"n....nothing"I replied, mangle stood up and got out of pirates cove, I stared down the floor,"man, you gotta do it!" I said to myself, then I got out of pirates cove and looked for mangle, I spotted here but... She is with...THAT BEAR!!! I quickly went to her and grabbed her waist,"lassie, could you please come with me"I said, toy freddy
Then grabbed mangle's other wrist,"mangle, I am still not done talking to you"toy Freddy said while looking in mangle's beautiful yellow eyes, I quickly pulled her to me, toy Freddy lost his grip and let go of mangle. Toy Freddy turned his hand into a fist and punched me, "OW!!"I screamed in pain, then I punched toy Freddy's stomach, he fell, then as he got back up, we started punching each other..

Toy Freddy's POV
Jeez, this guy just won't give up, I punched foxy 4 times in his stomach, he raised his hook, he was about to stab me but, We both heard a BANG, it was bonnie who made that sound, he used a pan and threw it to the ground, "this has to stop..."Freddy said, We stopped, mangle rushed to Freddy, then a golden bear popped in, "Mangle, there you are my beauty"That golden bear said...

Golden Freddy's POV
I am so glad I found mangle, I grabbed her hand, but then foxy just punched me,"WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM!!!"I screamed, "NOBODY TAKES ME PRINCESS!"That foxy screamed, "SHUT UP!!!"Freddy screamed, as I looked at mangle, I looked into mangle's beautiful golden yellow eyes, then that foxy punched me AGAIN!!, Freddy ordered bonnie to grab foxy, I heard from Freddy that bonnie hasn't said a word ever since....