fixed-part 2

Freddy's POV
I was glad that I heard that we were gonna get fixed, bonnie was the one who got out first, we all went outside and saw the engineer, "are you ready to get fixed"the engineer asked, we all nodded,"wait, I thought there were four of you"the engineer asked, we were confused, I looked around but I didn't see bonnie, oh don't tell me he went outside, then the door slammed open, it was raining hard, lighting struck, and we saw bonnie at the door, he was soaking wet, he walked in, holding something,"oh, great you found your face"the engineer said, he asked us if who should be first, we thought that bonnie should, cause he got the worst condition, but he pointed at Chica, so we let Chica get fixed first. Chica was fixed, her mouth was fixed, her hands were back and she can talk normally now, next up was bonnie, but again, he then pointed at foxy, so foxy got fixed next. He was fixed, his hook looked normal, he had less holes, his feet looked good as new, and his head was looking great. Then it was Bonnie's turn, but again, he then pointed at me, so they fixed me. I was looking great, the holes in my body were gone, my top hat was polished and fixed, then finally it was Bonnie's turn, the engineer fixed him.

Foxy's POV
WOW! I looked new, I saw bonnie getting fixed. His face was back, he had his right arm back, his feet looked great, his shoes were polished. We all went out of the room, bonnie still didn't say a word, after that, I bumped into someone, WHAT THE F*** IS WRONG WITH ME!!, I stood up and saw who I bumped into, I bumped into mangle, AGAIN,"sorry lass, me be a clumsy pirate"I said, I helped mangle up, she giggled, then I saw that stupid bear, he grabbed mangle's wrist, "come on mangle, back to kids cove"toy Freddy said, I then grabbed her other wrist,"I want to talk to you lass"I said, me and that bear looked at each other.

Toy Freddy's POV
Man, that fox is getting in my nerves, "could you BOTH let me go"mangle said, we both let go of her wrists, I felt someone grabbing my shoulder, it was toy bonnie, "mangle, why don't you talk with foxy first"toy bonnie said, I was a little furious at him, but then he looked at me with a 'I am doing this so a fight won't start' face, he let go of my shoulder.