Got Lovestruck!?

Heyoooo!!, what up!!!!
Anyways...
I didn't want to stop this so imma continue it, besides the reason of my friends hating this another reason why I thought of stopping this was because of the lack of ideas I've been having since...my dad died...
But ANYWAYS!!! SEEYA AND ENJOY!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Things are not going well in the pizzeria...

Foxy's POV
even though mangle is mine now, those stupid bears won't leave her alone...I mean. Don't they understand the word, 'girlfriend', she's mine already...besides, I love her...

Foxy was thinking in his cove, he then saw his best friend bonnie, walking back and forth, it looks like he's thinking of something, foxy went see what was his problem...

Foxy: hey lad...what's going on?
Bonnie: nothing...
Foxy: ???

As foxy was about to go back to his cove, he heard Freddy yelling everyone to go to the dining area....

Bonnie: what is it Freddy??
Chica: you didn't need to yell...
Freddy: just incase you all couldn't hear me...
Foxy: 😒...
Freddy: anyways, I got a delivery from the manager....which is in Las Vegas, he told me that inside this big crate...is....
Bonnie: is?
Freddy: another animatronic....
Chica: really!?
Freddy: yes....

Freddy opened the crate, revealing a animatronic, a girl, with black hair and white bangs, she had a red collar with bell on it, a purple shirt with a leather jacket, with pink jeans and white(left) and black(right) boots...she had cat ears as well...

Freddy: everyone, meet Lilly the cat...
Lilly: H-hello...
Chica: hello
Foxy: aye, hello lass...
Bonnie: heya...

Lilly blushed ultimately when bonnie said hi to her...which made her look away...

Foxy: arg, is there something wrong lass...
Bonnie: yeh, what's wrong?

Bonnie tried touching Lilly's shoulder, but then he felt a hard slap across his face....

Bonnie: AH!!
Lilly: oh my god sorry...

Foxy's POV
as the others get to know the lass, I was in pirates cove, thinking about how I will have me mangle mine....then I thought, maybe the new lass could help...I went to lilly to see if she could help me...

Foxy: hello lass....
Lilly: hello...
Foxy: me name be foxy by the way, anyways...I need your help...
Lilly: but before that, I need to ask u a question...
Foxy: ???
Lilly: does anybody like bonnie here...

Still foxy's
Lilly's question....was too hard to answer, but yet I only need one word...but I know chica likes him...."sorry lass, but yes""who?" I kinda got tongue-tied after that...."umm..."
When I was about to say chica's name, bonnie went here..."hey foxy, fred-"bonnie was cut off by feeling someone kick his crotch, it was lilly, I just let out a small chuckle..."its not funny..." Bonnie managed to say...

Foxy: anyways, lad...what do ye want??
Bonnie: F-Freddy is calling you...
Foxy: OK, also, could you stay here with lilly for the while, get to know each other...
Bonnie: OK?
Lilly: *BLUSHES!!!!*

Foxy
I waved and gave a thumbs up at lilly, who was blushing real red...when I was walking down the hall, I heard crying from the kitchen, I placed my ear closer to hear better..."Oh bonnie, my sweetie, there's someone else who likes you" I recognized it was chica, then I heard her crying got louder...I just moved on and walked away...

Meanwhile...with bonnie and lilly...

Lilly's POV
This handsome bunny named Bonnie, who I just met, has already gotten me tongue-tied, I think I'm lovestruck...I just can't believe I'm alone with him now...I feel like I'm gonna scream, but don't...OHMYGOD, I freaking out!!!!! "So...."I heard bonnie say, oh that charming voice of his...

Bonnie's POV
This new girl Lilly, she looks kinda pretty, but my chica is the prettiest, I don't know why but....there's something familiar about this lady...I heard the door open to see chica....crying? "W-whats wrong chica?" What she did was not talk but hugged me, I looked over to Lilly who looked furious, I dunno why? "Bonnie don't leave me!!" Chica started to cry again, leave her? Why would I leave her..."Its ok, I'm not going anywhere" I comforted her...

Narrator's Perspective...
Chica and bonnie sat down, lilly and chica were at both sides while bonnie was in the middle, making him uncomfortable..."umm..." Bonnie said, chica stared at lilly menacingly and so did lilly, "listen cat, you may be new here, but there's no way that bonnie will like you.." Chica whispered, "whatever happens, bonnie will be my bunny" lilly whispered back...chica knows that bonnie likes her, but what if his mind changes...

Meanwhile...

Foxy's POV
I wonder how Bonnie's doing, anyways, I finally made it to Freddy's office, "your finally here" Freddy said, I looked to see mangle, I hugged her real tight, and she hugged back, "me princess, where have ye been??" I asked, "Me and Bon were just wondering around the city..." Wherever she went, I'm just glad she's here..."anyways, I heard there's a new animatronic" she said, "and let me tell ye a lil secret about her..."

Mangle: what is that??
Foxy: she's in love with bonnie...

If ya guys are asking who lilly is...well
She was an animatronic I made that likes bonnie...
Ya wanna know why I made her...
Cause I wanna see a love triangle between bonnie...:D
If you imagine chica and lilly staring at each other menacingly while bonnie is in the middle looking confused(human)..it would be nice...

I'll try and draw it and show it to you guys, in the next chapter...

Hope my friend doesn't ruin it again...

Seeeyaaa!!!!