booty...

Don't judge me if I'm a pervert, so yeah enjoy...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Toy Bonnie's POV
I was a little worried that toy chica is avoiding me, I tried touching her back but my hand slipped and touched her...(behind), she slapped me in the face real hard, she threw the things she could see at the office at me, I quickly got out, why did I do that...

Toy chica's POV
I can't BELIEVE it, he touched my... I was about to chase after him, well I did, but I bumped into mangle,"ow..."mangle said,"oh, sorry mangle"I apologized as I helped her up, mangle looked at me with a 'I know what's happening' look, I blushed a little, as she saw it in my face, she literally knew what was going on...

Mangle's POV
As I saw toy chica's face,"what's going on..."I asked, she said nothing, she just looked at the floor and blushed. I tried finding toy bonnie, and there he was... With his guitar...he was strumming it while blushing, I KNEW IT!!...

Foxy's POV
I was walking out of pirates cove and spotted mangle, I ran to her and grabbed her waist,"hello lassie, how was yer day"I asked with a smirk, "fine, I guess"she replied, I spotted her looking at toy bonnie, "foxy, could you please let go"she begged, I quickly let go of her, then I looked down and wondered,"why haven't I touched her booty..."I wondered to myself, then I felt someone holding my shoulder, it was chica,"Freddy's calling you"chica informed me, I went to where Freddy was, surprisingly, he was at the stage the whole time, so I went there...

Freddy's POV
I saw foxy coming near, as got to the stage,"as you know what the engineer said..."I said, foxy just tilted his head, I facepalmed,"do you not remember what the engineer said"I said, "oh...no"foxy replied, "NO NAUGHTY BUSINESS!!"I shouted, luckily, nobody heard us, foxy raised his hook, I thought he was gonna stab me but he just putted his hook down...

End of all POV's...

Foxy went out of the stage and looked for mangle, then foxy bumped into bonnie, "oh sorry bonnie"foxy apologized as they both got up, bonnie didn't say a word, he just left, foxy got a little worried that bonnie hasn't spoken yet...