Thursday November 18th

Ugh. I cannot even believe what happened today. Well, I guess I could start with the beginning.

First, I got ready for school. I wore a light pink and mint blue striped sweater and my black jeggings. I put on light pink high top converse and curled my hair. I applied Cherry Chick lipgross. I grabbed my book bag and a pop tart and left for school.

I got to school and looked for Brandon. He saw me and said, "We need to talk, Nikki."

"What about?" I asked.

"Us." He sighed.

I narrowed my eyes, "What about us?"

"It's just...you never hang out with me anymore. Plus, what is going on with you, Chloe, and Zoey?"

I roll my eyes, "We. Aren't. Friends. Anymore! What's so hard to understand about that?!"

Brandon sighed, "We need to take a break, Nikki. I just miss the old you. It's like I don't even know you anymore."

I scoffed, "Well, you can keep missing her cuz the new and improved Nikki Maxwell is here." I walk away.

He breaks up with me, I don't care. It's his loss...right?

A/N
Sorry to break them up but what's a good story without drama?

Also, I'm sorry for the shortness of this chapter but I still hope u enjoy.

A little magical chappie to make my unicorns happy.

-KyKy