Gift wrapped and meeting the Sons

Slappy just let man carry him slappy saw what all his monster friends/siblings did to the town, it was destroyed but everything was being rebuilt everyone was helping out. The couple came to a stop they were in front of a house that was small. "Are you sure this was a right idea moving to this place?" asked the wife. "Yes we only moved here about a week ago, but i never knew the town was damaged this much i wonder what happen." 'So they only moved here a week ago? good thing they don't know who i am.' Slappy thought to himself, the couple walked in front of the door. The wife went through her purse and brought out keys on a chain, she grabbed the house key and unlocked the door the couple were greeted by their two teenage sons. 'I guess blonde hair and blue eyes runs in the family.' slappy thought looking at the two sons. "Mom, dad where have you been?" asked the first son. "Yeah, laini thinks we've forgotten her birthday today." the second son had in. "We got lost, then we found this little guy." said the mother. 'who you calling little?' slappy tries not to say anything. "He's creepy looking." "I agree." commented the two brothers while they were looking at slappy, slappy frowned at them. "Thats not nice to say, he's gonna be your sisters birthday gift also we need help wrapping him." The mother said, 'wrapping?' Slappy gulped he didn't like the sound of that, the two sons went to a room to get some supplies and came back with tape, scissors, wrapping paper, a box, and the last things a name tag and a bow with would be put on the box when the wrapping was finished. First the opened the box and placed slappy inside, one of the brothers got tangled up in tape. "Why does tape have to be so sticky?" "Cody whisper, you don't want your sister to hear us jack can you help him?" the father said to his son, jack nodded and went to help cody get the tape off of him. "cody why don't i do the tape, you can put the pretty bow and tag on when were done." "Oh ha ha ha" Cody did a mock laugh. Jack stretched the tape and cody closed the box lids and let jack put the tape onto the box lids making slappy be stuck in the box, since they couldn't see slappy in the box he moved looking around the box and heard wrapping paper and tape he wonders how long would he be in there.