Chapter 20

*Jordan's POV*

I sat in medical bed for some odd. I don't really know what just happened exactly. It went to all like I was running away from Yang and then, I blacked out. At the exact moment I regained my consciousness, I saw June, sitting in the chair and crossing her arms. I looked around and look at June. "What the has just happened," I asks her, confused. "You were in the arena and was getting beat up badly and then you snapped," she said, "You were changing into some reaper and destroying them like they were a bunch of weak robos. You even said like "don't mess with the Master of Death" and then crush the head part of the robot. Then, you change back, cough some blood and I took you here. So, are you ok?"

"I'm fine. Like, I don't feel any pain or anything, but I don't recall being beat up, transforming to some reaper and saying my title."

"What the hell? What do you exactly remember?"

"All I remember that I was talking with Yang on Ruby and I aren't a couple and she notices the rune on my neck. I was scared that she might like... I don't know... Try and poke it or... Maybe just ask questions about that, so I pushed her and run off. That's all I can remember."

"Ok, ok. I'm going to be right back. I'm going to get our friends and I want you to explain what happened to you."

"Ok... Um... Get Ozpin, Glynda and Ironwood, too. Maybe I should explain about this rune. But, tell them to meet at an empty classroom. I don't want anyone to hear about this."

June nods and left as I just sit there with a daze face. That's when, Cinder, Mercury and Emerald came in after a few minutes. "Man," Mercury said, "You were scary as last time. I never seen such... Insanity..." "Uh... Can one of you explain what happen exactly," I asked, "I mean we're friends and all and I'll accept what you do, because I'm sort of an anti hero here, but seriously what happened? I really lost conscious when I ran off somewhere."

"I'm the one who know most of what happened," Cinder said, "I notice you're running away from the Yang girl, so I followed you from behind. When I turn to a corner you were on the floor, looking up at the ceiling. You said something about the darker side of you and I asked what you mean by that. Then, you start explain how that if you saw what happened if someone you love get hurt real bad to the point of death, you'll snap and hurt or even kill the person who hurt your people. After you just said, 'fuck it. I'm going to showed them that I need to let it out and give them a warning.' That's when the battle starts between you and the knights and you were a brute."

"Holy shit, I went that far?"

"Yes you did."

"Oh my God. I wasn't expecting that much to happen."

"Did you like hit you head or something back there," Emerald asked as I shook my head no, "Huh, that's unexpected of you." "Huh... Did I get a stroke or some kind of problem where I can't remember stuff," I said to myself, "That never happen when I was at my world." "Whatever it was, your reputation with everyone just had ups and downs," Mercury said, crossing his arms, "People say they want to avoid you, but other say that you're giving a warning. I don't know how it got to that conclusions, but I rather not know about it."

I rubbed the back of my neck. "Well," Cinder said, "Now that we know you're safe, we should probably go. We have plans to do." "And then, I shall destroy it or sneakily help you with this," I said, "Well, shoo shoo. June is getting more people back here, so you should hurry up before your suspicion comes at you." They nods and wave me a good bye , then they left.

I think about it and then I heard a voice in my head. A familiar voice that I can still remember to this day. "Oh my goodness," she said, "Sorry, I had to do that! I had to show them if you don't want to lose anymore people." I sigh irritated and said, "God damn it, Vera. I knew something was up." Yes, fucking Vera, who was 'supposedly dead,' is now alive in my mind. That would explain the rune on my neck. "Please don't hurt me," she said as I imagine that she's frailing her arms like a little kid. I facepalm and took a deep breath."Vera," I said in my mind, "I know you might be alive in my head, but seriously, why did you not stop me?"