Extras 2

*3rd POV*

"Hm... Hmm... Hmmm..."

"June, what's up with you right now," Yang asks June, who was thinking real hard in lunch today with the group. "Well," she said, still in that thinking position, "It's Jordan and I'm not sure if I should be worried or not for him." "How so," Blake said. "Well," she said, "Ever since that incident, Jordan return to his regular self." "Regular self," Pyrrha said, confused, "What do you mean by that?" "Well," June said, "when I first reunited with him, I saw the weaker side of him in his eyes, showing sadness and pain. But, he is back to himself now. Not hot-head or cold-blood... Just back to his childish features. I starting to think he's going to be cocky right now."

Before anyone can say anything, a random white book fell on their table. "Look what I found," Jordan said, "I just got this from one of the remains back at the mission." "What is that," Weiss ask. "It's the White Fang book," Jordan said, "It's updated a lot and I heard it has our names in it. So, who would like to read the bio for all of us?" "I'll do it," Jaune said, taking the book and go through it, "I'll go through my team, then RWBY and then, your sister and you." Jordan nods and watch as Jaune found his team page and began to read.

"Number 65. Shield boy, A.K.A Jaune Arc. Wanted level, one. Carries sword and shield. Knock them both out and he'll scream like a girl." Jaune was a bit hurt as Jordan took out his magnum and shoot near CRDL, who was laughing at Jaune.

"Number 66. Metal girl, A.K.A Pyrrha Nikos. Wanted level, two. Carries sword/spear and shield. Very good at throwing her spear and fast. Can control any metal object and not alone. Approach with caution."

"Number 67. Hyper Hammer, A.K.A Nora Valkyrie. Wanted level, two. Carries Hammer/Grenade launcher. Extremely hyper and unknown reason, treat fights like a game. Must be caution with a partner."

"Number 68. Flower boy, A.K.A Lie Ren. Wanted level, one. Carries twin sword guns. Calm and collected from both close and long range in seconds. Must be precision with a partner."

Jaune puts the book down and groans a little bit. "Everyone gets better entry than me," he said as Jordan pats his back and Blake took the book.

"Let's see," she said, flipping through a couple pages and finds her team and reads aloud.

"Number 45. Red Riding Hood, A.K.A Ruby Rose. Wanted Level two. Carries Scythe/rifle. Extremely fast and dangerous. Proceed with caution.

"Number 46. Ice queen (follow by a "Hey!" from Weiss), A.K.A Weiss Schnee. Wanted level two. Carries rapier with various Dust. Should bring partner, because of her range. Handle with precision."

"Number 47. Ninja Kitty, A.K.A Blake Belladonna. Wanted Level two. Carries Sword/ninja tools. Attack and traps you with clones. Should be handle with possible two partners."

"Number 48. Yellow dragon, A.K.A Yang Xiao Long. Wanted Level one. Carries Gauntlets/shotgun. Possible masochist when she gets hit. Run or fight back."

"Well, now you did yours," June said, snatching the book and scrolling through, "Me and my brother's numbers." June scroll through and then found her and her brother's number. She begins to read it.

"Number 2. Dark reaper, A.K.A June Rullan. Wanted level 8. Carries sword/scythe with rifle. Crazy as fuck and almost killed one of our soldiers. Must be cautious and aware of her name." The group was surprised by this. Never had they though about that of her crazy. But...

"Number 1. Master of Death, A.K.A Jordan Rullan. Wanted level 10. Unknown weapons. Warning: Extremely dangerous no matter what. Whatever you do, run for your life."

Everyone in the cafeteria look at their table and stare in shocked on what they here. "Head to detail page," Nora said as everyone else nodded.

"Master of death, also known as Jordan, killed thousands of Grimms and White Fang. It seems that he shows know no hesitation for killing any opponent. The White Fang thought they should capture him, but underestimate him when he show his unbreakable power. Three returned, saying the battle was to protect Red Riding hood... twice. We found out from an unknown person that he can convert the darkness and be one with the darkness. We have unknown name for his combined power with darkness, glass, and sound, so we'll call this, Darken Glasswave. Run away no matter what."

Everyone was shocked. Jordan just gets up and walks away. Everyone watches him leave and then...

"Holy shit, Jordan... you are... a weapon..."