Chapter 19

A/n: Just because someone wants an update. I honestly, put my updates on Quotev, so find that if you wanted the updates.

"Have you heard? The kid with demon wings is breaking up with Ruby Rose."

"Really? I thought they were cute togteher."

"Well, we don't know how long he has dated her. Maybe they made up or something."

For some reason, Yang was certainly confused about that rumor, so she went to find either Jordan or Ruby. She found Ruby first and went up to her. "Um... hey Ruby," Yang said, getting Ruby's attention. "Oh hi Yang," Ruby said, "Is something a wrong?" "Yea," Yang said, crossing her arm, "I heard a rumor that you and Jordan broke up. Is that true?" "Yep," Ruby said as Yang went to overprotective mode and goes find Jordan, "Yang? W-wait! It's... not that kind of a break up... Oh boy. Jordan is going to have to explain what really happened."

With that said, Jordan was chatting with Blake and Sun. It seems fine, until that's when the angered Yang grabs him by the back of his shirt and flung him to the wall, making a huge crack on the wall. Jordan was daze as he was icked up by the collar. "Why did you do that, Jordan," Yang said, really pissed, "Was she not good enough for you?! Who is this new girl you been cheating on?!" "What," Jordan said, confused, "What do you mean?"

"Oh don't tell me crap," Yang said, "You better give me the reason why your broke up with Ruby or I will bury you alive!" Jordan took awhile to process until he chuckles. "Are you serious," Jordan said, "Didn't Ruby told you it wasn't a bad break up?"

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"Let me explain to you what happen between me and Ruby."

*3 hours earlier*

Jordan was sitting right next to Ruby in their room, looking through some pics that Jordan accidently bring. "I never knew that your family is like this," Ruby said as she was looking through the pictures, "Rich, but kind and not even a single cold. Oh, who's this?" Ruby points to a certain dead girlfriend that Jordan used to like. Jordan looks at it and frowns a bit. "That... that is my best friend and dead girl friend, Vera," Jordan said, looking at the pic, "She's the reason why I fight for what is right." "Ah," Ruby said, "Er... sorry about her." "I know," Jordan said, still staring at the pic of him and Vera when they were in a fair, winning a big teddy bear. That's when those all those good moments between them is coming by. Ruby notices and pats his shoulder. Jordan shakes his head and looks at her. "Well... this is the time we went to a fair and had fun in there," Jordan explains, smiling a little bit, "we love what we did. We tag team, go 1 on 1 each other, those kinds of stuff. This is one of the memories that got me back up again. Now, thinking about this, I think the flashbacks are causing me with mixed emotions." "It's ok," Ruby said, and then all of the sudden said, "I have this strange feeling that... I should give you space and you should, too."

"Huh? What's with that now?"

"I don't know. I'm not like want to hurt you or anything, but this feeling inside of me is saying something that both of us need space."

"Huh... Well, maybe we do."

"Are you sure about this? I mean I don't want you to get into a situ-"

"Ah ba ba ba. It's not like I would do something dumb on myself while you are with someone else. No, no. I have the same feeling, too. Ever since that incident back at Vale, I am still me, but I'm more childish now... and I don't know how long I will be that way. We may be dating, but this date is something else. I mean, we went to movies, went to get food, and even hang out with each other, but I guess that is like if we're just friend. Ruby, I barely know you ever since we met in the red forest."