Chapter 1: The beginning

A/n: In this chapter, this is the 'in the middle Forever Fall episode'. Please don't judge on this. -

In this chapter, mostly this is in Jordan's Pov-

I was at my house fixing some machine I found somewhere. It cost me only Forty bucks for this broken machine and at least I know how to fix my things. "Finally," I said as I finish what I made a machine. I took a sip of my soda and thought. 'Man... It's been three month since I found this dimensional machine and reapair it. I think I should try it out before I leave this world.' I looked at the time and then all of the sudden, I heard a big THUMP from upstairs.

I grabbed Farlon and my gun and heads upstairs. I follow the noise upstairs and the noise was coming from my room. I take no hesitation and kicked down my door and point my gun only to meet a portal in front of me. 'Uh... ok...,' I thought to myself and examine it.

It was neon color inside of it. I wonder what is on the other side. Without thinking much, I hurried and packed my stuff in a large back pack. It was toothbrush, toothpase, three pairs of my matching outfit, my gun and sword, a couple of food, a watch, twin knives, and a taser. I looked around my room once more and took a deep breath. 'It's just like a door that opens to a new world,' I thought and jumped inside. I looked around the portal as it was streaming with neon colors all around me. I was happy that I were heading to another world, but sad at the same time cause of... Well, I don't know how to get back to my world.

I thought of these questions for quite a while, and soon ended when I see trees at the end of portal. I waited for a bit to get out of the portal, but then I realize something, I was falling from the sky. "Wow... that's bull," I said as I was falling down and the portal closing. I didn't care and removed my backpack and hold it tight. I hold on to my Amulet and grip on it tight and closes my eyes.

I felt something touch my back of the shirt and open my eyes again to see I was safe and was 7 meters from the actual ground. I looked behind me and see a branch on me. I sighed and thought, 'At least I know how to chop this off...' I still wield Farlon and then raise my sword in the air and swung it at the branch off. It was successful and then I fall again and landed on the ground, but not safely though since I'm now laying on the ground. I groaned a little and laid there. I got up and dust off clothing and check my stuff. Then, I hear a crunch noise and look behind me only to be face to face with a large, dark, bear-like creatures with somewhat a mask on its face. "Well," I said, "Aren't you a big black bear... you're first, huh? Okay, no, that's fine." It lunges at me and I dodge it and Runs away from it. It charging at me and I kept on running faster than the Bear can charge at me. But then... "Let's see how much of a man you really are," I heard a voice and I stop and looked around to see these four idiots bullying on a young blonde.

I look at the bear and then jumped to a branch as it passes me. I watch the scene and at the right time, a low growl is heard, and a surprised the four bullies turns around and sees a large paw crash onto the scene, belonging to a huge bear. It leaps forward and stands over the terrified people, lifting its head in the air to smell the sap one of the guys's breastplate that has a sap on. It lands back on its forelegs and roars at Cardin while his teammates heroically flee.

"That's a big Ursa," one of them said as they run. The leader of the group tried to run, but the bear lept over and claws him away. He tries to get up and crawl away. I watch as the Bear leans over the helpless victim, raising its paw and swiping it down... only to be blocked by the blonde's shield. He struggles to defend a stunned brunnet from its attempts to lean on him, but I did not want to see this. I must help. I lept from the tree, then low kick the bear's leg, as it falls, I grab it by its arm and throw across the field, screaming as I throw the bear to a tree. Both of them were stunned by my actions. "You, blonde," I said to the blonde, taking out Farlon, "let's tag team on this Mr. Fatbear." The blonde nodded as he gets his weapon ready and gets in position as the bear, or the Ursa as one of them called it, and roars and charges at me and blonde (Not noticing three females were watching the scene). "Let do this, Iku ze," I yelled as we both charge at the bear and dodges its attack as the blonde blocks it and we both slashes at its stomach.