{6}

*

   Ding dong the door bell went off.

   Jaz jumped up from out of the couch tugging down her shorts and adjusting her top and went to opened the door.

   "Hey princess" he smirked looking at her half naked body.

   "Harry? I thought you were coming at my bedroom's window" she pulled him inside then slammed the door shut hoping no one had saw him.

   "I didn't see your mom's car parked outside so I knocked on the front door." He shrugged his shoulders lookin around the room.

   "What are you looking for?" She she walked pass him shaking her head.

   "Your mom of course. Just in case she's here I'll act like a pizza guy or something." He said like he was ready to improvise.

   "Haha. A pizza guy with no pizza." Jazmareé laughed.
   "Your hilarious Harry. And did you actually brought that ladder." she laughed even harder holding onto the stair case railings.

   "Yeah, it's right inside my jeep." they both burst out with laughter.

   "Why you gatta be so literal." She giggled.
   "Wait here, I'll go put some better clothes on." she said heading to the stair case.

   "No wait. I think what your wearing is quite enough." he held her by her waist biting on his bottom lip.

   "Really?" She asked pouting looking down at her outfit.

   "Yes. Besides, we're going to get dirty any ways." he smacked her ass real hard then grabs it.

   "Harry." she whined
   "That hurts." she smiled in his chest.

   "I know baby but it sure does turn me on." he slammed his lips against hers as they both kissed in sync.

   She wrapped her arms around his neck tipping on her toes. He took her shirt off and then his.

   Just as their lips were about to connected again the door bell rang.

   "Ugh, I'll get it." Jazmareé groaned walking towards the door.

   "But wait jaz no one can see us-" but the door open and he was too late.   
   "Like this" he finishes once the door swung open.

   She opened it and was just as shocked as the other person was. Standing there in only her bra and short jeans she really had some explaining to do.

   "Jaz, what the hell is going on and who is that!"

   "Caleb just calm down I can explain!" she pulled him in and shut the door.

***

Hey my lovely readers :))

Short chapter ikk.

This was suppose to be a cliff hanger or some what but I just decided to let the cat out the bag.

So far in the book u can see I'm not really good with writing smuts but yhh I'm trying. Thank you guys for all your support so far, I really appreciate it!!

Ty :)))

Vote!, and give some love ♥

G.Morgan