{18}

***

"Are you crazy. We can get into a lot of trouble if we do that." Jazmareé protest.

"I know but if we don't we might never see him again. All you have to do is just say Harry never forced you into sex with him" Kardie finishes and took a sip of lemonade Caleb poured her.

"He never forced me into sex" Jazmareé furrowed her eyebrows.

"Yeah but will the court believe you? You have to mean it when you say it"

"I-I don't know. Harry and I are not on good perms as we speak. And now I need to lie so he doesn't go to jail?" She sighed.

"Think about this. His case is in a week." She stood up and put on her jacket. "I know you and I aren't like what we use to be either. Jaz I'm really-"

"Sorry?" Jazmareé franked. "I think it's a little to late for that. You ruined my life and - and my relationship!" Jazmareé walked away from the couch and next to Caleb. "And now you want my help? I think you need to go."

"That's alright. I kinda figured you wouldn't forgive me but I guess I deserve this." She said walking to the door. "But think about this. I know you still care about him because he really cares about you." She finishes and shut the door.

"You'll be fine. We have a little time to consider this." Caleb whispered giving Jaz a hug. "Still tired?" He asked.

"No. What's for breakfast?"she smiled breaking away from the hug.

"Anything you want." He said opening the fridge and grabbing the tray of eggs.

"Ugh. Eggs?" Jazmareé groaned.

"Them what you had in mind?"

"Pancakes ofcores!" She squealed.

"Alright." He laughed. "One fresh batch of pancakes coming right up." He said like he's a chef banging the counter with a fork.

"Caleb taking it down a notch. Look what's on tv!" She yelled turning up the volume.

•^•

Harry Edward styles will be facing court in a week in the case of jazmareé Harris And kardie Guvana. It has been said by the mother of jazmareé Harris The fifteen year old was raped by Harry styles and rumor has it that the sixteen year old kardie Guvana is now pregnant with his baby.

How will the judge and jury react to this insanity?

I am Joan Hill reporting to you live from in front the court house. We'll be back after these few messages.

•^•

"Why would she do something like this! She's practically lying!" Jazmareé shouts.

"Jaz stop shouting you don't wanna wake my mom do yah?" He said pouring out the pancakes in the pot.

"Sorry, but Caleb did you just hear that. My 'mother' told the press or whatever I was rapes by Harry." She said and turn off the tv.

" I know. You have to do something. You can see she totally wants him to go to jail."

"Don't worry I know just what do."

"And that is?"

"What kardie said. Duh"

"Wait, what? Are you gonna-"

"Yes. I'm gonna have to tell a little lie." She said putting her index and thumb together squinting her right eye. "And after this delicious breakfast I'm paying my mother a visit.

***

What a late update. I seriously don't have a schedule for this. Ugh

MY NEW FANIC IS POSTED SO PLEASE PLEASE CHECK IT OUT ON MY PAGE ITS A JASON MACANN/JUSTIN BIEBER LOVE STORY CALLED {HEARTLESS }. 👐

AND DONT FORGET THE TRAILER IS UP ON THE PROLOGUE SO YOU MIGHT WANNA SEE THAT TOO BECUZ ITS REALLY GREAT.

Ty for continuing on reading Love, lost and lust and don't forget to check out HEARTLESS. Ty ♥️