[14]

.

A/N  His dimples   :)

***

"Wait what! Your pregnant!" She said shocked with her mouth hanging agape. Her heart starts to pumb faster in her chest as she turns red in anger, her breathing quickens and that's when she gave Kardie a hard push in the stomach and she feel on the hard tiled floor.

She grabbed her by her long black hair and slammed her into someone's locker making a loud bang and it Eco's through out the hall which is now starting to be filled with people coming out of their classes videoing and taking pictures of the fight.

Jaz continued to torture kardie. Giving her two hard punches in the face. As she was about to deliver a third one, a pair of arms pulled her away from her.

"Let go of me!" She wined trying to get away from the person thats holding her. " I'll f*cking kill you Kardie!" She shouted repeatedly still trying to escape. "I'll f*cking kill you!

"Everyone back into your classes now!!" Principal Reid shouted with her harsh frightening voice causing everyone to scatter. "And as for you two, my office now!"

*

After a 10 minute private talk with only principal Reid and Kardie, Jazmareé was called to go next. As she entered the cold office filled with trophies and and awards on the wall, papers stacked on the table and a few scattered on the floor, a overfilled mini bin in one corner and a few pair of heels next to it. She saw the empty seat next to kardie but refuses to take it. So she sat in the black leather chair more further behind far enough from her riot and she was still able to see and her Mrs.Reid clearly.

"Yes officer in ten minutes you say? Ok please do and thank you." she hanged up the phone taking a deep breathe.

"Officer? Did you just called the police?"  Kardie asked getting out of her seat.

"I had too miss Guvana and - "

"What? why? This has to be a mistake." Kardie interrupted

"Mistake!? Their is  twenty one year old man having sexual activities with young girls  and there has to be a mistake? Where's the mistake it that huh! Tell me!" She stoodd up tucking  down her grey suit. "I'll make sure he rots in a cell for all I care and as for you two, I'm afraid you cannot continue high school here at Hilton high.

"Mrs. Reid please you have to understand I need this more than anything unlike some people"   Jazmareé said glaring at kardie.

"And what makes you think I'll give you a second chance in my school?"

"Well for a fact, I'm not the one giving birth in 9months and besides I love school."

"Jazmareé if you loved your school so much you would've know what you were getting yourself into but I would if I could but this is for the board of education to decide not me ."

"Why not! Mrs. Reid please I'll do anything please." She begged and tears started to brim her eyes.

"Please? This is going to be all over the news, in the  papers, on talk shows and on the internet!. Do you know how awful that makes me feel! Just to know that two of my students were dating, and  fighting  over a stupid pedophile and now one of them is pregnant! Please go and clear out your lockers Ihave nothing more to say but to inform your parents that I need to see them  personally tomorrow morning."

"I'm sorry. For everything that I did and if you say no then its no, I'll jus have to accept it." Jazmareé said with in a weak voice before leaving the room.

*

"Jaz!"

"Caleb!" She ran to him and gave him a hug sobbing in his sweater.

"Im so so sorry  I missed the whole beat down thing with you and kardie but I heard you beat her a*s girl." They both laughed. "Why are you crying ?"

"Its over. My high school days are over . I just got expelled."

"Oh my gosh! What are you  going to do? Jaz I can't go through high school without you."

"Yes you can! I believe in you ok?. I'll still be here but in a different school I guess if I can get into one" sob.

"And when you do I'll join that school and I'll be right by your side. I mean it." He gave her a warm smiled. "C'mom I'll skip my last 3 classes and take you home." He placed his arm over her shoulder.

"Thanks." Sob . Your like the big brother I always wanted."

"I'll be anything for you Jazmareé once your happy I'm happy. Wait, what do you thing your mom is gonna say jaz!" He stopped looking at her scared more than ever.

"I didn't think about that part but she's gonna trip."

***

I will    NOT     be updating for the next 3 to 4 weeks  because of exams soo hope u enjoy this double update.

I feel like giving this book a sequal now ...hmmm  :]

-------

Vote!, and give some love ♥

Lov u guyss tons !!!

G.A.