{17}

***

The car came to a stop a little further up from the police department that had jaz visited two days ago.

"I'll be back in about 20 minutes or less" jaz unbuckled her seatbelt ready to leave the car when Caleb stopped her.

"No, I'm coming with you" Caleb said calmly.

"No you can't. I think its one visitor at a time and I won't be long so please just wait here."

Sigh. "Fine 20 minutes top. I have a date at 6 o'clock today."

"Wait, don't tell me who it is" she smiled. "Henry!" She shouts hoping that's the answer.

"Yup! Its our first date and I think we're gonna make it official soon!" He exclaimed.

"Awee. Good for you buddy.ill be right back"

*

"Hello officer. I'm here to pay a visit to um, Harry Styles please."

"Sure. When was you last visit?" He asked opening a drawer and pulling out a file.

"Its was two days ago"

"Alright." He said taking of his glasses and stood from behind his desk Follow me" he said after signing a paper on his desk. "Right this way" he said and opened a empty room for her and she entered. "Please wait here."

"Ok thank you" she responded and took a seat in plastic the chair.

She waited for about six to seven minutes before the door open once again and Harry entered along with the police officer. The officer told them they only have ten minutes to talk then unbuckled Harry's handcuffs. He gave jaz a quick hug and they both sat down.

"I thought you were never coming back" Harry said slouching in his chair. He seemed sad but more likely, pissed. "Its been two days Jazmareé, where were you!"

"Harry, calm down. I've been just going through some things with my mother and s-she did something really bad to me a-and--"

"What happen to your face!" Harry yelled leaning over the table to get a closer look at the craches on her face. "Did you're mom did this?"

Sob. "Y-yes she did. I swear I'm never." Sob. "Going back."

"I'm so sorry Jazmareé. I caused all this. Its all my fault." He said running his hand through his hair. "And I need to get the f*ck out of here!"

"You can't." She said wiping her tears.

"What do you mean I can't. There's no reason for me being here jaz"

"Harry they have evidence on you!"

"What! What evidence!?"

"Kardie is pregnant remember!" She said widening her eyes at him.

"Shit!" His fist hit the table causing a loud bang which made jaz scared a little. "I told that b*tch to get a freckin' abortion. Dammit!"

"You can't blame everyone for your mistakes. Your the one that got her pregnant!"

"No! She should've told me that she didn't take her danm pill but she didn't!" He said getting hysterical across the table.

"What the f*ck!?" Jaz yelled surprised by his outburst and couldn't believe what she just heard.

Sigh. "Jaz. I'm sorry. I didn't mean any of that."

"What do you mean you don't mean! I can't believe this!"

"I- I can explain. I- I just -"

"No! I heard quite enough and now I'm gonna go. I can't  do this anymore. I just don't want to be here right now."

"Jaz wait. Please. I need you to talk to her." He plead holding onto both her hands "Talk to kardie and tell her to do the abortion. She's only going to ruin her life and mines --"

"Is this just about me helping you getting out of jail harry!?" She shouted pulling away from his grip. "And what about my life, don't you think you ruin that too!" She stood up from her seat with anger.

"Jaz no. And I'm sorry you feel that way I just can't take it in here"

"Yeah, your sorry for everything but you can't fix anything. You know what maybe you do belong in here, you think so? Because I really think you do"

"Jaz!"

"Goodbye Harry" she stormed out the room crying and out of the police department.

*

"Hey are you ok?" Caleb gave her a tight hug when he saw her coming out crying. "What did he say to you?"

Sob. "He said nothing" Sob.

"What do u mean he said nothing? Why you crying jaz."

"Cause I'm an idiot!" She yelled pushing him away and onto his car. "Can't you see, he's using me again and I'm falling for it." Sob. "This whole time he just wants to use me to do his dirty work so he can get out and probably use some other teenage girl out there!" Sob. "I can't do this Caleb, I just c-can't" she cried falling on her knees and sobbing in her sweater sleeves.

"So why do you let him use you or even take control?" He knelt down in front of her. "Why?"

"I don't know. Sob."I didn't realize until now when--" Sob. "When I was telling him about my bruises he didn't even show interest. He simply" Sob. "Did not care."

"Let's just get home. If that's how he's gonna act he ain't worth your time or your tears. We'll talk about this later." Caleb help her to her feet and into the car.

"I prefer not too." She said buckling down her seat belt and pushing away some hair from her face.

"Oh, why not then?" Caleb started the engine.

"Because, I'm moving on. I wanna let go off my past so that I can have a future." Sob.

***

Ding dong. The door bell rang frightening Jazmareé out of her sleep. Ding dong, ding dong. It rang again and she lazily got up grabbing a purple stuff unicorn for no reason.

"Coming!" She yelled when the door bell rang for the third time.

"I said I was com-" jaz stop in her sentence when she saw who was at the door. "What in hell are you doing here!" Jazmareé yelled.

"We really need to talk. Please"

"How did you find me here -"

"Who is it?" Caleb called walking towards jaz. "What the hell? What are you doing here!" He yelled when he saw who it was.

"Look we really to talk"

"About what!" Jazmareé spat feeling annoyed be the person's presence.

"The pregnancy thing. The baby."

***

Who's at the door?? Lol

*

Just a few more chapters until love lost and lust comes to a sad sad ending.
My first book is almost at 1,000 reads 😍😍😍

I'm soo happy and proud of myself for not giving up and to all my incredible readers who kept on reading !!

Im alsoooo writing a new fanfic called Heartless which is a amazing Jason McCann love story coming out soon. So please check out the date when it will be published on my page 👍

Ty soo much !! 😘😘😘👏👏

Vote!, and give some love

Lov u guyss tons !!!

G.A.