Rejection

"Ivory bring me some cloths and some of James'."

"Okay, I'm on it."

I cross the border with Rhydian right behind me. I see Ivory standing on the back porch with clothes in her arms. I trot up to her and shift. Getting dressed quickly I take the other cloths to Rhydian.

"They should be about your size."

He shifts and gets dressed. The shirt is a little tight due to his large frame but it shows off his toned chest so I'm not complaining. His hand slips into mine and we walk inside.

"Ivory this is my mate Rhydian. Rhydian this is my third Ivory."

"Nice to meet you," he reaches his free hand out for her to shake.

"Same to you," she accepts his hand.

"Do you guys smell that? It's freaking amazing."

"Get the hell away from my mate!" Was that James?

As I look to my left sparks run up my body from Rhydian's hands, of which are now pushing me behind him.

"James what are you talking about?" I step from behind Rhydian.

"Why are you letting him touch you? Are you rejecting me?" Pain laced his voice.

I step forward pushing through Rhydian's arms. I step up to him and grab his arm. Sparks. Just like with Rhydian.

"How is that possible?"

"How is what possible ceann beag?" I hear Rhydian from behind me.

"I-I have two mates. I need to talk to elder Seamus." I grab James' wrist ignoring the sparks running up my arm and do the same for Rhydian. "You have to come to Ivory."

"Oh come on you know I hate that dusty old place!"

"But do I care? No. Now let's go," I drag the boys downstairs. I could practically hear them glaring at each other. After descending about two flights of stairs we make it to the library.

"Seamus? Are you in here? It's me Alfa Chaos."

"I'm in the back child," comes an old creaky voice. "In section four d."

"Follow me," I let go of the guys hands and start heading to the section he told me.

I get there fairly quickly due to the time I spent helping him organise all of the books down here.

"Seamus, I need you help."

"Let me guess it's about having two mates. Is it not?"

"It is. I'm not even going to ask how you knew so don't expect it. Why do I have two mates? How it this even possible?"

"Our patron goddess. She made it possible. It is said that a young wolf under a tremendous amount of stress has the possibility of having two mates. Your great great grandfather had two mates."

"So are all three of us mates or just her and us?" James pipes up.

"Just her and you two."

"Thank you elder Seamus. Is there anything I can do for you in return?"

"Tell some of those pesky pups to return my books would you?" He jokes.