-Chapter6-Waking Up

*MEL'S POV*

I was in the middle of the forest, I'd managed to escape and run away- how I managed that I have no clue what so ever.

Anyway, I was in deep into the forest and I kept hearing twigs snap and the rustling of bushes all around me. I could also hear faint whispers that were getting louder and closer to me, it was just like when you'd watch a scary movie and they'd have a scene where the character is going absolutely mental.

The rustling of the leaves and branches snapping got louder and louder until I felt like my head was going to explode, when suddenly 5 pairs of bright red eyes staring right at me. Liam, Niall, Harry, Louis and Zayn emerged from the tress and slowly made y way towards me, I tried running away but I was surrounded.

The boys were progressing on me quickly and managed to push me over, then suddenly I felt the single most excruciating pain in 5 different places around my body.

I let out a blood curdling scream, and felt myself shaking uncontrollably only for my eyes to flutter open and realise I'm being shaken by no other than Harry.

He has a look of worry and confusion on his face, and that's when I realise that it was only a dream...Thank Fuck for that!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been about an hour since I woke up from that nightmare, and Harry's done nothing but comfort me...weird eh?

Harry was sat next to me on the bed, our hips and shoulders were touching when he snaked an arm around my shoulders and brought my body even closer to him (if that was possible) until my head was resting on his chest. Harry started stroking my ear and whispering comforting things in my ear so I so would calm down, and funnily enough it was working.

My eyes slowly started to drift closed but as I was on the verge of consciousness,I wasn't sure if my ears were deceiving me or not when I heard a faint whisper that I thought came from Harry:

"I love you"

*HARRY'S POV*

She was it.

I know she was.

She's my mate.

The one I'll love forever.

The one I'll have to change.

The one that will be my life.

The only one I'll ever love.

"I love you"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyy ;)

Sorry I haven't updated in FOREVER but it's the summer holidays now, so I will more often :) but not next week because I'm going on HOLIDAY! Woooohooooo

Anyway, How was it?

COMMENT

VOTE

FOLLOW

THANK YOU

MWAHHH 😘

Love, Mia xxx