-Chapter5- Your a What?!

~Recap~

"Well I'm thirsty, anyone else want a drink?" She asked turning around and opening the fridge, we tried to turn her around but it was too late, she'd already opened the fridge...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*MEL'S P.O.V*

HOLY SHIZ! WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?! I felt like screaming, and that was the only thing I could do right now-

"AHHHHH! WHY THE FUDGE CAKES IS THERE BLOOD BAGS IN YOUR FRIDGE? WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE? WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?" I screamed at the dangerously good looking boys in front of me.

All of them looked at each other with guilty faces as if they were hiding something, which they obviously were.

"WELL?" I yelled getting impatient with them

Within a flash of light I was picked up and taken to a room and I heard a clicking of the door. I was sat on a cod wooden floor with pale blue walls with the 5 boys staring down at me.

*HARRY'S P.O.V*

Oh. Crap.

That's all we could think right now, the one thing (A/N had to...sorry ;) ) we were trying to keep a secret from her, she went and found out because of something as simple as opening a frickin fridge! Urghh! Stupid Louis for coming up with the idea of keeping them in the main fridge where anyone could of seen them!

"What the hell do we do now guys?" I sent to Niall, Liam, Zayn and Louis' heads.

There was a mixture of "I don't knows" and "brainwash her" and "let's get McDonald's" (obviously from Niall) but the most sensible one was from Liam (no guesses there then!) when he said we should put her n a secure room and tell her because we couldn't keep such a huge secret from her. And that's exactly what we decided to do.

We used Niall's teleporting power to teleport us to our secret cabin that is deep in the woods, so even if she managed to escape she would have no clue where she even was or what direction to go in.

When we got there, Mel just sat there with a blank expression on her face as if waiting for an answer.

We all had a mental debate on who should tell her, because they were all chickening put because of how she might react, so I decided to just grow some balls and tell her.

"Mel, we have something to tell you and your not gonna like it, but whatever you do, you have to stay calm" I told Mel. What am even on though, why would she even stay calm, were just about to tell her what we all are, as if she's not gonna freak out!

*MEL'S P.O.V*

"Mel, we are...vampires" Harry told me.

What. The. Actual. Hell.

They. Are. Vampires.

Is that cool? No Mel, stop it, they could kill you any second. A shiver ran down my spine at the thought.

Apart of me thought it was true, why else would they have blood bags in their fridge? But another part of me thought 'what if their making it up?'

"I don't believe you" I told them calmly.

They all looked shocked by how calmly I had replied.

"If I told you we all had powers, would you believe us?" Harry asked me. I nodded my head in response. "Zayn can read minds, think of anything right now and he will tell us hat you were thinking, ok?"

I nodded again.

"I should really be getting a boyfriend sometime soon" I thought to myself.

Zayn smirked and said exactly the same aloud. I was in awe for a few seconds then spoke out "just a lucky guess probably, just a coincidence, I still don't believe you."

Zayn now had an annoyed expression on his face.

"Louis has the power to levitate things- Louis, do your thing"

Louis hen moved a lamp off a small table and it placed itself softly on the floor. "Could of been a sudden gush of wind." I told the boys.

"Fine, you asked for it" Harry tipped his head to face the floor and when he brought his head back up his eyes were bright red and he had fangs.

I instantly got scared and believed them.

Liam had to put a hand on Harry's back and soon he returned back to normal.

Harry tried to reach out to me but I moved out the way of his hand, I didn't want him to touch me.

Harry then stormed out the room in anger.

I felt guilty and scared and suddenly realised that a big threat had been made on my life. I suddenly couldn't stop the uncontrollable sobs coming from my mouth.

Niall reached for me, and I accepted. I honestly didn't care that he could kill me any second, I just wanted a shoulder to cry on.

Within seconds we were back at the usual house. We were all (including Harry) on the sofa with my head in Harry's lap. I felt a gentle kiss to my forehead before I drifted out of consciousness.

___________________________________________________________________

Heyy

How was it?

Any feedback is much appreciated!

VOTE! COMMENT!

Love From

Mia

XxX