-Chapter14-Dress Shopping

*MEL'S P.O.V*

After we had gone back to sleep ('we' being me and Harry) I woke up to a bright light peering through the curtains rudely waking me up.

"Oh holy shit go away" I murmered to myself about the light.

I heard a chuckle from next to me, I lokked to see it was Harry, I smiled at him then remebered the dream from last night...it was so bloody realistic

"Oh..um..hey" I wearily spoke

"Morning love, are you alright?" Harry asked me

"Um, yeah...why?"

"I was just wondering after last night..yanno...you kept screaming my name, and I really didn't mean that to sound dirty at all, even though it seriously did, and I'm gonna shut up now because I'm rambling and yeah..."

I felt myself flush at that, just the thoughts of what harry could of meant by the first bit of his sentence just a minute ago.

"Oh, that..I thought...um...someone was attacking you in my dream and I um didn't want you to get hurt" I tried to explain to Harry.

"Oh ok" Harry said back to me. He tured his head away from me and I couldn't help but notice the smirk imprinted on his face as if he knew that i wasn't dreaming about him being attacked.

**********************

It was later on in the day and I was sat on a couch in the living room when Louis came and sat beside me.

"You looked bored" Louis stated.

"That'd be because I am" I replied back to him.

"Well, we'll have to do something about that won't we?"

"I suppose so" I shakily replied.

"And, no affence but you look awful." He told me

"Gee thanks Louis, just what I wanted to hear..." I sarcastically said

"I mean, you really need some new clothes, I mean, who got you these clothes? Harry? because he has really shit fashion sense, so, me you and Zayn are going shopping" Louis told me with a smile at the end.

"Ok then" I smiled back up at him

****************************************************************************************************************

Louis and Zayn had both put on diguises so they hopefullly wouldn't be spotted, which in my opinion weren't all that convinsing, but anywho, we were on our way to a shopping centre.

After a life threatening experience in a car with Louis driving at what felt like 195mph we arrived at a large shopping centre named 'Westfield'.

We got out the car after a stern talking to from both the boys about shouting, attracting attention or trying to run off, and made our way into the shoppping centre.

We first went in a shop named primark, and let me tell you now, we practically baught the whlole shop...

Next we went to Debenhams and tried on loadssss of stuff, the clothes weren't really my style, so I got some shoes instead- you can never have enough shoes...

Now, we were in Lipsy, it wasn't a very big shop but it had some of the nicest pieces of clothing I've ever seen.

"Try this on Mel" Zayn told me, coming towards me with a gorgeous red dress with a lacy chest and collar part

"Sure"

I went into the dressing room to try on the dress after taking it from Zayn. After closing the curtain I took of my top and jeans and slipped the red dress over my head and shimmied it down my body.