-Chapter7-From A

*HARRY'S POV*

Now that I...I mean...we...have Mel I can't let her go, yes, we have been watching her since she was born (not in a creepy stalker ish way though) it feels different for her to actually acknowledge us and know we're actually there. If anything happened to Mel I wouldn't be able to live with myself, and if anyone hurt her, it would not take a second thought fir me to snap their necks.

I thought everything was fine now, me and the boys had no problems anymore, everything that made trouble in the past was sorted now, well that was until I got a note under the door

HARRY,

LOOKS LIKE YOU'VE FINALLY GOT YOUR GIRL THEN HARRY, IT WOULD BE SUCH A SHAME IF SOMEONE WERE TO TAKE HER FROM YOU AFTER YOU'VE ONLY JUST GOT HER, I CAN'T IMAGINE HOW IT FEELS, OH WAIT, I CAN! WATCH YOUR BACK STYLES AMD WATCH OUT FOR THAT PRETTY LITTLE THING OF YOURS..

A.

Oh. Fuck.

Alexander's back and he's after my mate.

If he dares lay a finger on her then he's dead. And I mean it.

I ran to Mel's bed as soon as it crossed my mind, "Phew, she's still there" I quietly said to myself.

I carefully slid into the bed next to Mel, slid my arm around her waist and pulled her close to my chest.

No one was going to hurt Mel on my watch. Nobody.

*MEL'S POV*

I woke up to a bright light shining through a gap in the curtain, when the though of vampires perishing in sum came to mind...I must ask them about that later...

My thoughts were soon interrupted when I tried to get up but there was an ice-cold, heavy arm holding me down. I managed to turn myself around until I came face to face with a quietly storing Harry.

Only now have I realised what breath taking beauty he holds- his chalk white, pale skin with not a single blemish, chiseled cheekbones, long fluttering eyes lashes, deeps pools of green for eyes...oh, he's looking at me...

A smirk etched its way onto Harry's face. He'd caught me.

"Like what you see?" Harry asked whilst smirking like an idiot. I could feel the heat rushing to my cheeks as I dove my head into the pillow to try and hide the crimson colour. It didn't work though when Harry then turned me back over "Stupid Vampire strength" I muttered barely loud enough to hear, but because of Vampires super hearing, Harry heard it and recognised it with a throaty chuckle. 'Woah that was hotttt' I thought thought.

"C'mon now Mel, you know you can't deny your love for this hunk of sexiness?" He teased me.

"Stop it!" I wined

"Aww Mellybear!" Harry teased, mocking my tone, tackling me into a hug with me trapped beneath him.

I just realised the position we were in, I am trapped beneath Harry...

I

Am

Trapped

Beneath

A

God

.

I watched his eyes as they flickered down to my lips and back up to my eyes and I did a thing that no one expected me to do,

I kissed him.

Harry started kissing back which shocked me a bit, bit I just went with it. Harry licked my bottom lip asking for entrance which I happily gave him. We were full on making out when Harry stared kissing down my neck- I'd never ever felt anything like this before- I'm a virgin, but not only that, I've never even had a boyfriend before.

He hit my sweet spot which turns out to be where my shoulder meets my neck, which caused me to give out a soft moan. He bit down on it and and started to form a bruise which he then lightly blew on causing me to give out yet another moan.

We were suddenly broke apart when we heard a throat being cleared to the side of us. The voice belonged to Louis. Well this just got awkward.

"Umm..err..we were...um" I started but got cut off by Louis and Harry laughing, was I missing something?

"I was just coming to tell you that we'd made you some food for breakfast, but I see your 'preoccupied' so come down when you want" Louis said whilst putting quote marks with his hands when he said 'preoccupied'.

"Umm ok" I said back to him

"We'll I guess we should be going downstairs now?" I asked Harry, he then picked me up bridal style and within the blink of an eye, in front of 4 smirking boys.

Harry let me down and I swiftly turned around and buried my blushing face in his chest.

I felt a vibration next to my face which turned out to be Harry chuckling. 'Holy crap that was fucking sexy' I thought to myself, which caused Zayn to practically roll around on the floor in hysterics with the other boys looking at him like he's crazy.

"Stupid mind reader" I mutter to myself, but yet again because of the vampire super hearing, a look of understanding flashes across their faces and they return back to smirking.

But that was all cut short by a massive smash coming from a window.

I turned to look at all the boys and they all had blood red eyes and fangs, I instantly got scared and ran and locked myself in a room, what the hell just happened?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ciao ;)

2 updates in 2 days!

How was it?

VOTE

COMMENT

READ

THANK YOUS

Love

Miaaaaa