-Chapter10-Sat On By a Fat Man

*MELS P.O.V.*

'Where the hell am I' I thought to myself getting more worried by the second

There's two ways in which this could have gone- those 5 bitches could of pulled some dumbass prank in a way to cheer me up which I have no idea how that even work but anything is possible for those monkeys, orrrr I should be seriously worried because some cray cray mutha trucka has kidnapped me and is planning to hold me captive in a medieval underground dungeon where they will set some crazy ass fire-breathing snake and bear cross breed things on me to eat me alive...

Yet again with the over reaction there Mel, maybe I should see someone about that?

Oh wait...

I can't...

BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW WHERE THE HELL I AM

Time to stop thinking about what their plans might be to do with me and find out what the hell's happening.

I began to stand up when suddenly the door swung open and there in front of me stood a tall, buff, broad shouldered man around 6ft with bro- wait GOLD EYES?

Damn boy, I want them!

Back to the point Mel

Oh yeah..

He looked in his late 20s/ early 30s but JESUS did he look fineeeee

"I see your finally awake Melissa, took you a while" this man said laughing at himself-totally a turn off if I may add

"Anyway, have you any idea as to why your here Melissa?" He asked.

"I don't even know where the fuck I am or who the hell you are so why in this magical universe would I know why I'm here? And how do you know my bloody name?" I asked him in a raised voice

"My dear sweet Melissa, you are so clueless, haven't you put the clues together yet? I am A" he told me as if it was obvious

"I'm past caring right now" I sighed.

I suddenly thought of something

"Why do the boys hate you so much?" I asked getting straight to the point.

He merely laughed.

"You can ask those pretty little boyfriends of yours when they try and find you hahaa stupid idiots would do anything for you" he laughed.

"Their good boys despite the fact that they kidnapped me, I don't see what you should have against them?!" I told him as my voice got louder towards the end.

"So young, so much to learn Melissa" 'A' cooed before walking out of the room, swiftly shutting the door behind him.

*HARRY'S P.O.V.*

"Ermm lads, I'm starting to felling kinda bad about Mel, maybe one of us should go see if she's ok?" Louis suggested turning his head to look at me.

I nodded my head in agreement and looked around to see that everyone else's gazes were locked on me.

I stared back at them with wide eyes...Me?

"Why me?" I shyly asked.

Zayn chuckled.

"Don't act as if you don't know curly, it's quite obvious that you've fallen hard for her mate and by hard I mean as if some fat ass man had just sat on you and your head went SMASHHH into the ground, so yeah, I think you should go talk to her." Zayn spoke although it was the most normal thing ever.

This time it was Zayn's turn for everyone to look at him like he belongs in a mental hospital, I snickered quietly.

"But seriously, as weird as that was and that was pretty damn weird, I have to agree, you have the strongest connection going on with her, so I think you should go talk to her" Liam quickly added in.