zayn

harry pov.

"what are you doing here? " zayn asks me.

"I live here dimwit. whats your excuse?"

"I uh got invited." he says.

"babe? did you invite zayn over?" I ask Hailey, cause I mean I cant stand this douche.

"yeah is that okay? " she asks.

"no." I say to her,"zayn you should leave. you too sarah." I say to zayn. he gets up and drags a confused looking sarah out of the house.

"whyd you do that?" hailey asks calmly, her face emotionless.

"come here.'' I say sitting down. she comes over and sits on my lap. "I want you to stay away from zayn. " I state, and she opens her mouth to protest but I continue "hes trouble. he used to be my best mate but he did something unforgivable." I pause. the memory so painful. "h-he killed my sister and mom. or well he says he didnt but all the evidence added to him and we all know he did it. i dont want him near you for that reason. he can say hes changed all he wants but I know he hasnt. so please babe, stay away from him. for me." I say looking into her watery eyes.

Hailey pov

"oh harry im so sorry!" I wale and hug him tight.

"its okay baby. dont cry for me." he says wiping tears from my cheek softly with his thumb.

"ill go make you dinner." I say getting off his lap.

" what about you?" harry asks.

"im not hungry. "

"please eat love."

"im not hungry.'' I say.

"please." he begs.

"0kay" I say finally giving in.

~~♡♥

Im sitting on the shower floor with the end of my toothbrush in my mouth. I ate so much today.

'you're getting fat hailey!'

'what were you thinking? '

'she wasn't thinking! '

'yo fatty harry aint gonna love you when youre fat! '

"stop! " I scream out before throwing up. harry left and went out to the bar with some friends. I trust him not to do anything stupid.

'hes gonna give another girl pleasure! '

'he doesn't need you to be happy! '

'you're such a idiot! letting a boy like him go out on his own into a club full of slutty girls!'

"he wouldn't do that!'' I scream and vomite again. that just keeps happening until I cant throw anything up anymore. then I make my way to bed and cry myself to sleep.

'im such a idiot! ' I tell myself as I fall into a dreamless sleep.

harry pov

I come home and go up into bed. I had nothing to drink, I didnt want to do anything id regret.I look at hailey and she has tear streeks on her cheeks and the pillow what damp.

"Hailey? " I say jyst loud enough to wake her up.

"what?"

"are you okay?"

"no" she says opening her eyes.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

did you like it??????

~~ hailey♥