duh duh duh

Hailey pov!♡

'just be careful please'  Sophies advice plays over and over again in my head.

one part of me believes that having faith in harry will lead to nothing but happiness, while the other part says  'you're moving to fast. hes going to break your heart just like the last person.  and when he brakes your heart where are you going to go? you live with him. even if you go back to mommy and daddy he'll end up back there too. YOUR LIFE IS WRAPPED AROUND HARRY!' 

reality hits me like a ton of bricks. my life really does revolve around harry. where would I go? I now share the one place I would go with harry.

"are you okay?" harry asks.

"yeah im fine why?"

"you've been so quiet after getting off the phone with Sophie" he says concern clear in his voice.

we sit in silence for a few minutes before I suddenly blurt out what ive been wondering all day. "harry do you think we're moving to fast?"

harry pov

"no I dont. why would you ask that?"

"I was talking to Sophie and its just my life basically revolves around you. you have me in the perfect spot to ruin me and she doesn't want me to get hurt."

"are you sure shes not jealous? "

"shes dating a guy named louis" she says and I groan.

" why do all your friends go for people i know?"

"you know louis?"

"yes I know louis. we used to sing together in a band but we got into a fight. everyone quit besides louis."

"oh"

seriously why do all her friends go after people I know.

"well im going to go work on the baby room. would you like to come?" I ask her hoping to lift her spirit.

"yeah okay." she says and smiles. this is the girl I love. I have her in the perfect spot too. she cant leave me now, it woukd throw off her whole life!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

hey guys!

sorry its been so long! ill update again soon

sorry schools so time consuming!

ill update tomorrow!

night babes

hailey♥