zi club h huffg

harry pov.

as hailey and I are doing the baby room she pops a question shes probably been thinking about all day "harry do you see a future with me?"

"why are we talking about the future? its so far away."

"because I want to know if you see yourself with me 20 years from now!" she says standing and raising her voice abit. good job styles. look what you got yourself into.

" thats a long time away."

"not that long harry! if you dont see a future why are we moving in together?!" she yells.

"cause I see myself with you now!" I yell back.

"thats now! what about tomorrow?! will you be bored with me?! what about the next day?!"

"I dont know okay?!"

"why dont you just leave?!" she screeches and I swear my heart broke in two.

"maybe I will!" I yell. you're not helping yourself at all styles!

"than go!" she yells and leaves the room.  I get up and leave after.

hailey pov

time skip*******

harry has been gone for two days. we fought friday and he left. we fought over something that could've been prevented. I called Sophie after harry left and she didn't try to make me feel better.

instead she said "what'd I tell you?"

some friend she is.

today's Monday. since harry had the only car at our- my house I had to start walking at 7 to get to school by 8. I didn't try to look nice. im in sweats, a baggy button up, boots and my hair is in a beanie. when I finally get to school I dont hold my head high like normal, instead it hangs low. im sure if you looked me in the eyes right now you'd see my pain. I dont need sympathy, what I need is to get out of this depressed state. I've slit my wrist so many times that there's no more space to cut. so started on my legs. my thighs are disgusting and mutilated from the cuts. but its not like anyone will see them. the only person I opened up to that way was harry.

♥♥♥♥♥♡♡♡♡♡♥♥♥♥♥♥

~Hailey