the 'date'

"but Sarah I really don't want to go with him." I whine.

"you have to Hailey. your mom is making you. And if he's as sexy as you say he is then damn I'll take your place."

"no" I growl at her.

"OK crazy calm down I was kidding. he's all yours. " she says throwing her hand up in defeat.

"sorry. I guess you Can say I have like a little feeling for him. if you tell anyone I will kill you."

"It's chill I wont tell anyone. so we should head over to your house or were never gonna finished this project."

"Yeah You're right." we walk back over to my car. I toss her the car keys and get in the passenger side since I've been drinking.

"wha-"

"I'm tipsy and don't feel like getting a ticket." I explain.

"fine "

~

we pull up in front of my house and get out of the car.

"whose car is that? " Sarah asks pointing towards the camaro in my driveway, "is that Harry's car?"

"yes." I say pouting

"well this will be fun." we walk inside and into the living room, and I see him. I look over at Sarah and her mouth is wide open, signaling she saw him too.

"damn You're just as sexy as Hailey said you were." she says to him.

"Hailey said I'm sexy?" Harry asks with a smirk on his face.

"yup and she was right." Sarah says. I Can feel myself blushing. I put my hand over Sarah's mouth before she Can continue whatever else she was gonna say and drag her upstairs into my room. once in my room I close the door and lock it.

"what the hell was that?!" I yell at her.

"I was just telling him how sexy he was."

"no you were humiliating me!"

"I'm sowwy baby." she says smiling, "well the project isn't due till next week so imma go."

"don't leave me alone here with him." I whine.

"to bad" she says as she walks out the front door.

"so you think I'm sexy?" Harry asks as he wraps his arms around my waist. I decide I'm tired of him always having the upper hand. what I do next surprises me even.....

I grinned on him.. hard. he moans I'm by ear.

"sto- op." he says and I stop and run away.