Introduction

Hi, I'm Jackie, Jackie Chaffins. I'm an average 22 year old girl. I live in Dublin California, been here since I was in diapers.

I'm average, I have ombré colored hair that goes a little over the center of my back. I have ocean blue eyes and freckles below both my eyes. My lips are plushy and pink.

I'm not very tall, I'm only 5'4 & I weigh 115lbs. I make a lot of music.ly videos, I guess you could say I'm famous on there because I'm featured, but I don't get anything from it.

I'm currently working for a surf shop down in San Francisco on the shore, not that you can surf there, we just sell surfing items and boards. Anyway, that enough about me, now let me introduce my best friend.

Autumn hardy, she's an inch shorter than me, 5'3. She had sandlot blonde hair and baby blue eyes with light freckles under her eyes.

She's currently enlisted in the army. She's away right now doing her job, I talk to her all the time. But, I haven't seen her in almost a year, we never know when we will get time together.

She works in supply in the army checking all the vehicles and weapons and uniforms.

She is a year older than me, she's 23.

Now let me introduce Myles Parrish, he's about 5'6, messy brown hair with a giant poof on the top. He has chocolate brown eyes and freckles all over his face. They aren't real noticeable but if you are up close you can see them clear as day.

He's famous in a duo called kalin and Myles. I grew up with autumn and Myles since diapers. Myles has always been close to me and I love him. He's my world.. Or so he was.

Now... That's enough of ourselves.

I hate that I love you...