Chapter 11

Valentine's Day

Myles POV

"Tia, you ready to go?" I asked grabbing my keys.

Yes the famous Tia Valentine is my date tonight for Valentine's Day. Don't ask me why I chose her over my girlfriend I just did, Tia is so beautiful & unique, I can't resists.

"Yes I'm ready Myles" she smiled and interwined out fingers.

Don't get me wrong, I feel really bad about what I'm doing... I only said I would be home next week because I wanted to see Tia.. I was suppose to come home today for Valentine's Day but Tia convinced me otherwise.

Kalin knows about it and he's highly pissed but he told me he wouldn't tell Jackie, well I hope.

Jackie's POV

I heard a knock at the door and I stood up and opened it to see Kalin standing there with chocolates and a giant teddy bear, "happy Valentine's Day to the best little sis a guy could ask for"

I smiled widely and hugged Kalin and layed my stuff down on the couch.

Wait, if he's home then Myles should be too.

"Hey K, where is Myles?" I asked.

He looked down and sighed, "he had to stay back in LA, he didn't tell me exactly why, but he said he's got a friend there he wanted to see longer. Idk who it is though" he said.

I nodded in understandment.

I pulled my phone out and started scrolling through Instagram and something caught my eye.

It was a fan posts, it was a picture of Myles and the one and only Tia Valentine.

He had a thing with her a while back and it didn't work out..

I checked the date and that picture was took today.. He took her out on Valentine's Day and ditched me. His girlfriend.. What the actual hell.

I quickly screenshotted the photo and showed it to Kalin.

His eyes went wide, "WAIT, what?! TIA?! AGAIN"

He got furious and jerked his phone out.

Kalin POV

That's it I'm texting Myles. That was uncalled for.

K: hey, you better get your ass home now boy.

M: uh, I'm kinda busy with a friend right now.

K: who? Tia?

M: how did you know that??

K: it's called paparazzi, your pictures are all over the web Myles.

M: fuck. Does Jackie know? Please tell me not???

K: why don't you come find out for yourself idiot.

The texts ended there and I was so raged right now. How could he be so stupid. He finally earns Jackie's trusts back and he does this.

That freaking idiot.

Here it is Valentine's Day and he ditches his girlfriend for his ex whore.

I'm gonna kill that boy, I swear.

+

Two hours later, still Kalins POV

Jackie's house door soon swung open to Myles bursting in and stopping in the middle of the living room. Looking at Jackie who was asleep on the couch

I was setting next to her and she fell asleep after crying her eyes out on me.

Myles walks over to her and sets down and I got up to them alone time.

Myles POV

I sat down next to Jackie who was asleep and I rubbed her face, I noticed how her cheeks were wet.

I looked closer and seen her cheeks were stained with tears.

I felt my heart sink in my chest. Oh god, she knows.

I felt her shuffle in her sleep and soon flutter her eyes open, she smiled a bit then it soon turned into an anger look.

"So, how was your Valentine's Day, Myles?" She snapped at me and sat straight up in the couch.

I sat there speechless, not saying a word.

She pulled out her phone and then pulled up a picture showing me.

"So how's the famous Tia? Did she enjoy the expensive roses and the trip to Disneyland? Hmm?"

I couldn't speak at all. I was lost for words. What have I done?

"Jackie, I... Bab-"

"Don't. You. Even. Call. Me. That."

She spoke again, "you promise? Huh?" She raised up her finger with the promise ring on it "so this was another waisted ring wouldn't it? Another lie yet you said to my face again."

Her eyes started getting glossy and I instantly felt nauseas.

I did it again. She's gonna be gone from me again.

"I'll just walk out myself, I don't deserve you" I spoke up.

She didn't say a word.

I got up and walked out the door hoping he would stop me, but she didn't.

She didn't chase me, or say my name. She just let me walk out of her life.

I walked over to mine and Kalins house and I avoided Kalin and ran straight up to my room and cried until I fell asleep.