Chapter 13

Myles POV

Continuing the last chapter

She kissed my shoulder and hovered over top of me and kissed down my neck causing me to bite my lip.

I felt myself getting aroused again and I tensed up at the feeling of my member rubbing the inside of her leg.

I grabbed her hips and she slowly slid herself down on my member.

"Ughhhh" I groaned.

My mouth went opened and I threw my head back.

Jackie's POV

I slowly slid myself down on top do Myles and he threw his head back as his mouth drops open.

I slowly moved up and down on him as I leaned down and he kissed all over my shoulders and neck.

I left the pace slow and steady so it was love we were making.

"Baby, look at me" I whispered.

He looked up at me and our eyes stayed locked as we kept going.

"Oh Myles" I moaned.

His grip tightened on my hips as I went up and down, riding him.

"Ughhhh, b-baby right t-t-there. Mmmmm!" he moaned & started rolling his hips lightly as I kept a slow & steady pace on top of him.

"I-I'm about to-" his eyes rolled in the back of his head and I felt him jerk as he released.

I soon released after he did, "mylesssss"

I kept going so I rode out his high and his eyes were glued on me as I slip off of him and layed next to him propping my head up looking at him.

"How was that?" I smirked.

He painted heavily and looked over at me leaving a kiss on my nose.

"Please be mine again?"

I kissed him passionately "of course" I responded.

+

Kalins POV

"Goodmorning autumn" I said walking down the stairs to where she was setting on the living room.

"How do you think their night went?" She smirked at me.

Well, Myles tweeted and by the looks of it or how it sounded, it was great!

"Ohhh Imma go read his tweet!" She shouted.

Jackie's POV

I woke in Myles arms and smiled at the feeling. I went to stand up but quickly sat back down because my legs were aching and extremely sore.

I heard Myles light snores and he was facing my direction and his mouth was slightly parted.

He was so adorable when he slept.

I looked down at him and kissed his cheek lightly before I forced myself to get up and walk to my bathroom.

I grabbed some clean clothes from my dresser, consisting of light grey joggers and a white t shirt and some white ankle socks.

I jumped in the warm shower and cleansed myself then I jumped out and out on my comfy clothes and threw my hair in a messy bun. Not even gonna bother with makeup at all today.

I walked into my bedroom and Myles was still asleep and had a funny look on his face.

I sat down next to him and his expression changed as he wrapped both arms around me pulling me down against him.

"Goodmorning beautiful" he said in his sleepy voice. Mmmmohmygod, that's attractive.

"Goodmorning babe" I replied.

He sat up and looked down at the floor and then under the covers.

He must have realized he was naked because he giggled and got up fiddling in his bag.

"Ow, my back is killing me" he said.

He turned around and I noticed my scratch marks were all down his back and his back was red.

"Uhm.. Probably because I kinda left my mark" I giggled.

He rubbed his back and quickly giggled.

"Have you looked in the mirror?" He smirked.

I shook my head no and I walked towards my mirrors. My neck was covered in for purple and black hickeys. I pulled my shirt down from the top and seen my shoulders had them too.

"Seems like we both done good, huh?"

He come up behind me and kissed my shoulder, "baby, I fell more in love with you each touch"

My stomach turned and I smiled up at him in the mirror.

"I'm gonna borrow your shower" he said and grabbed his clothes as he headed towards my bathroom.

As he was on the shower I got a text from autumn

A: how'd it go?

J: wow... Let's just say I've got my man back & so much more

A: aye that's my girl 😏 how was it?

J: damn, better than the fantasies

A: aha, I would say. I'll be home in a few hours, enjoy your day with Myles doll

J: will do, have fun with K

A: always, ttyl love youuuu

J: love you too

"Jackie, can we order Chinese takeout & chill here today?" I heard Myles say as he walks out of the bathroom.

All he had on was a pair of black & red ball shorts with tall black nike sick his hair was messy but still had that poof & he didn't have a shirt on.

"Yeah baby, sounds good to me"

He walks over to me she leaves a small fragile kiss to my lips before he hugs me protectively into his chest and lays his head on mind.

I could hear his heartbeat in his chest & his warm body heat. I felt safe & secure in his arms. It's like I never wanna leave them.

"I love you" he said.

"I love you too"