Chapter 6

Jackie's POV

It's been a few days since mine and Myles day we spent together.

Autumn is gone again, said she should be able to take leave and come home for Christmas in about 7 months.

Kalin says around the date she should be home is when they are doing the CFC in the Bay Area. So I'm super excited for that, maybe me and her will get to see them live together for the first time and on the holidays.

Myles texts me every now and then, mainly just to check up on me. They got a house here in Dublin, it's like right beside me, literally my neighbor. I moved into my old house here, it's 5 bedroom, 3 baths, kitchen, living room, dining room, basement and attic and garage that can park two.

I haven't got everything moved out of my apartment yet, I got majority of it yesterday. All that's left there is my box of pictures and my dishes.

JakeyP and Conner offered to come and help me today to get the last bit of my stuff & help move my two cars back over here.

It is currently 4:30pm and I just finished hanging the last of my clothes in my walk in closet to my master bedroom. I also have a master bath in my room and I love it.

I was going through my closet and organizing that and my shoes on my shoe shelves when my phone vibrated in my pocket.

From meelz🎉: hey, how's the unpacking going?

Me: it's good, your brother and Conner are gonna come help move my vehicles and the last of my boxes of little stuff anytime now.

From meelz🎉: actually... Change of plans. Conner and Jake are busy With my mom and Cam, so me and Kalin are gonna come help. Since we are just next door, to your house, it would be more beneficial.

Me: true true, well hurry over here and help me so I can officially get moved in to my house... Can I just ride with you guys down there since you brought me here.. Lol

From meelz🎉: well duh, wasn't gonna make you walk silly

Me: haha... Well anyway, come on, I wanna get going

From meelz🎉: on my way

Okay, now to set here and wait for Myles and K.

Well actually I'll go outside and wait so they don't have to worry about knocking and then walking right back outside.

Took them about 3 minutes before they both came out the door and walked towards me.

There is a fence that separates our houses, we both have inground pools and hot tubs too!

Anyway, Myles and K, come over and told me to come on & lets get this over with.

"Thanks for the help you guys" I said.

They both said your welcome and we drove to my old apartment to get my things.

We arrived within About 45 minutes and I unlocked the door and we put all my boxes Into Kalins range.

"Who's driving one of my vehicles?" I asked.

Myles raised his hand and smiled widely.

"I'm guessing.. You wanna drive the vett?" I asked and smirked placing my hand on my hips.

He nodded his head rapidly like a little kid and smiles at me then pooches his lip out at me.

I smiled at him and rolled my eyes playfully. I then threw him the keys to my corvette and he jumped up and down clapping and ran straight to the drivers seat.