Chapter 5

Myles POV

Today's the day I go with Jackie to LaserCade and who knows what else we will do today. But she says we are spending all day together, just seeing her is enough for me though.

It's currently 10am and me and Kalin and Jake just woke up. Conner and Cam are still asleep, so me and Kalin decided we would head to iHop and grab some breakfast.

+
Skip getting ready

Me and Kalin get into his Range Rover and drive to ihop, that's what I got a texts on my phone. I smiled when I seen the screen.

Jackie<3: Goodmorning meelz

Me: Goodmorning Jax's :)

Jackie<3: ready for today?

Me: I'm more than ready!

Jackie<3: good, how was 11:30 sound?

Me: should be fine, me and Kalin are about to head into iHop, so I'll have Kalin drop me off while he's on his way back to the hotel.

Jackie<3: sounds good, see ya then!

Me: see ya Jax's❤️

We arrived at ihop and went straight in and ordered our food.

It's took about 20 minutes to get to us and about 20 minutes for us too eat.

It's only 11:00 now so we better go ahead and head out.

"Aye K, on your way back can you drop me off at Jackie's? We're gonna hang out all day today" I smiled and looked out to the sky as we walked to his range.

"Of course bruh, enjoy" he winked.

I blushed and soon enough we were on the road headed towards Jackie's.

+

Jackie's POV

I just finished getting ready, I wore a pair of black leggings, a cut off shirt that says, (Love 23) and a black and white flannel shirt over top of it but left unbuttoned.

I couldn't decide on what shoes to wear so I figured I'd go ask Autumn for her opinion.

I walk to the Kitchen where she is eating the rest of her breakfast and looking at her phone texting away.

"Hey BestFriend, can you give me an opinion real fast?"

She looked up and nodded her head, following me to my bedroom.

I pulled out two pairs of vans, black old skool pair and a classic white pair.

"Which ones?" I said gesturing to my outfit and biting my lip in confusion.

"The old skool" she chose.

I put them on and looked in the mirror. I must say, I'm pretty satisfied with myself today.

I left my hair with my natural beach wavy curls and done light make up. Consisting of powders, blush and a little mascara.