Chapter 1

Jackie's POV

It's been 5 years. 5 long years since I've seen my best friend Myles. When we was only 17, Myles met his new best friend Kalin white. They make music together now.

Not long after they started rising in there fame quick and our time shared got less and less.

One day Myles just up and stopped talking to me. No texting. No calling. No visiting. He just ripped himself out of mine and autumns life completely. Every now and then I text with Kalin who checks on me and autumn even though we aren't real close. He's a great guy.

I currently live on my own, in a small apartment. Two bedrooms, one bathroom, kitchen and living room.

Autumn is away in the army working, I haven't seen her in almost a year. We talk all the time though, just not face to face.

From what Kalin tells me, him and Myles live in LA now, in a nice house, making beats and lyrics everyday of their lives.

My phone then vibrated...

Kalin: hey chick, how have you been?

Me: I've been great, honestly. How have you been?

Kalin: been good, been busy. Myles asked about you today.

Me: oh really? He still remember I exists? 😱😒

Kalin: ha, yeah I guess that's correct. We're in Dublin now, we should hang.

Me: omg we should, it's been a hekka minute since we've done things together

Kalin: right? Well I'll pick you up at 7 later, be ready!

Me: okay! Byeee

Kalin: bye!

I smiled to myself. I do miss Kalin a lot, although it may mean seeing Myles face to face for the first time in 5 years, I'll just have to deal and suck it up.

I made my way to my room and rummaged through my closet.

I pulled out a white sundress and white classic vans. It's compliments my sun kissed tan skin and makes my ocean blue eyes pop out.

I put my ombré hair into a side braid and out on some light makeup, powders, blush and some mascara and light pink lip gloss.

I looked in the mirror and was please with my appearance so I smiled to myself and snapped a quick mirror selfie.

"@UrGirlJackie: pic.twitter/asg6gh89 ready for the day😊"

I looked at the time reading, 6:45pm.

I better do downstairs and wait, hopefully he remember where I live.

Shortly after I was snapped out of my thoughts by a knock on the door.

I ran straight towards its and swung it open revealing a smiling Kalin & Myles behind him looking towards the ground.

"Baby K!" I shouted and hugged him tightly around the neck and smiled wide.

He hugged me back and pulled away smiling at me, "ready to go?" He asked.

I nodded my head yes and grabbed my phone and wallet.

Me and Kalin made our way past Myles who followed behind me looking at his phone ignoring the world around him.

I sighed to myself and was soon setting in the passenger seat of Kalins car as we drove to our unknown destination.

I turned down the radio and looked at Kalin, "so where are we headed?"

He smiled at me and peaked at me through the corner of his eye.

"You'll find out" he replied.

I heard Myles giggle and I turned to look at him.

He shot his head back down to his phone as if he didn't want me to catch him staring.

I turned around and scrunched my eyebrows in disgust.

You might think I hate him.. No matter of fact it's quite the opposite. I love him.

That's just it though. I hate that I love him.

+

moments later that seemed like hours we arrived at my favorite place ever, has been since I was a kid.

Laser tag and arcade.

"Kalin, how did you know I loved the laser arcade?!" I squealed.

He grinned and turned looking at Myles smirking.

I then realized what he was getting at.

He then spoke up, "Myles suggested it"

I looked out the window and then smiled at Kalin lightly and turning to face Myles.

"Thank you Myles" I forced myself to say politely and nicely.

He obviously noticed the tone and just lightly forced a grin to his face.

+

Skip the laser arcade

"Well thanks for the fun time, it was great seeing you K" I said hugging him as I closed his car door.

He hugged back and smiled at me.

I didn't even bother saying goodbye to Myles or thank him. Not like he would care anyway.