Chapter 2

Jackie's POV

I woke up and slowly made my way down the hall and towards my kitchen.

I'm feeling some bacon this morning so I pulled out a pack from the freezer and began to fry it before I get ready for work.

I really need to quit that job. It sucks anyway and I get tons of money from my music.ly anyway. I know I don't get anything from it.. But I do actually. Money. And maybe t shirts every now and then.

I finished the bacon and ate.

After I fisnished I put my dirty dishes in the dish washer and started it.

+

I'm fully dressed for work. Wearing my high waisted ripped shorts and my surf shop t shirt and my old skool vans. I just through my hair into a high ponytail and did even bother with makeup.

I made my way to my car and then off towards the bay to work.

An hour later I arrived and walked in sighing as I clocked in.

7 hours of this stuff Sucks. Yeah I work from, 7am to 1pm. It's very tiring. But oh well. It could be worse I suppose.

"Goodmorning" I was greeted from my very hateful co worker.

"Morning" I mumbled as I walked to my work section which is at the register.

+

Skip work.

Finally, home at last I say to myself as I plop onto my couch and take a quick breath of relief.

But of course that relaxation was soon interrupted by the door bell.

"Coming" I shouted as I slowly walked to the door unlocking it and opening it.

It was Myles.

God how he disgusted me standing there. How do you throw that many years of friendship down the drain for 5 years & then suddenly show back up randomly.

"May I come in"

His voice gave me chills down my spine as he spoke to me. I couldn't say anything... I haven't heard that voice, his voice in so long.

I tucked a piece of hair behind my ear and looked up at him.

"Yeah, come in" i stepped to the side and let him walk in and I closed the door behind him.

I had so many thought running through my mind and so much anger building up within me.

I turned towards him and he had his hands in his pockets looking at me.

"What's running through your mind Jax?"

He hasn't called me that since he decided to leave out of my life. Just his words angered me. And I'm trying so hard to be good. But oh my goodness gracious it's so hard to bite my tongue. I just wanna kick and hit at him and yell at him for what he done to me. But I can't.. But maybe I need to.. No. Yes.

Oh my god I'm mentally arguing with myself.. See what he does to me. Gosh!

"Jackie?" He snapped me out of my thoughts.

I felt my face become heated from my blood pressure rising.

He must have noticed because he took a step back and looked at me carefully every now and then.

"Myles. Can you please just go?" I said through gritted teeth and pointing towards the door.

"Can we talk first?" He pleaded

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath trying to stay chill.

"Yeah sure! What do you wanna talk about? How you randomly exited my life for 5 years straight, huh? Or how you ignored my calls. My texts. Or just my existence? You wanna talk about that. Sure lets talk about it. First of all, MYLES. I think you've done enough. I don't think you deserve to have a word in this. WE don't need to talk. YOU don't need to talk. Only ME, I, needs to have a say in this. Now with that. Go else where, would you please?" I shouted and then pointed towards the door once again.

He stood there, tears obviously building in his eyes.

He went to open his mouth to speak but no words came out. He just looked towards the ground, his lips slightly parted and his nose crinkles.

Now I kinda feel like a complete bitch. But it's been so long. I can't just let him have a say in this. I can't just willingly let him back in.

If he hurts me again, idk what I'll do. I can't let it happen.

I watched as he brought his hand up to his face and wiped his eyes, he sniffles and walks out the door with his head hung low and his hands wiping his cheeks.

I swear. Hates such a strong word, so is love. But God. How I feel both towards him.