09│INVINSIBLE

0.9; Invisible

" We can't afford to be innocent. Stand up and face, the enemy. Is a dual die situation. We will be invisible "

- Pat Benatar

☒ ☒ ☒ ☒ ☒ ☒

      ALRIGHT, THIS IS what we are going to do." Odessa said, pulling out a plan of the Avenger's tower. "We will go inside by the front door. I have mask that will allow us to go inside. JARVIS will clearly know that we wear mask. So, thankfully I will be able to talk him out. Worst case scenario, he will pull us out quickly while distracting the Avengers." Odessa explained to the X-Men and her new team.

"What about the extra men? I saw some on the entrance." Pietro said.

"What extra men?" Logan asked.

"The ones being controlled by the filthy witch." James told him. "Anybody with the green eyes is your enemy. Their are being controlled by Morgana, who wants Addison killed. And since we got to be inside the Avenger's tower, we will be able to pull out another thing." James told them.

"The bullet?" Odessa whispered to him. James nodded at her. "Natasha has like thousands of them. How will we know which one it is?" Odessa asked him.

"We will." James told her. Odessa sighed, reaching for his hand. James looked down at it, and gave it a light squeeze.

"Alright, Carol contacted the Charmed something..." James said.

"Charmed Ones." Odessa corrected him.

"Well, them. If we need an distraction, then that's when you guys come in. You will distract everyone while I pull Odessa out. She is the main priority." James explained.

"We got to get Wanda before Morgana controls her. With her, there is nothing stopping her from cutting my head off." Odessa added. She sighed, watching as James' hand wrapped itself around her waist. "Don't go talking to anybody. Just...come back." Odessa said to them.

They all nodded at her. "You will be fine." James told Odessa as he watched everyone leave. "I'm not letting you get hurt again. And try not to hurt your ribs anymore than they already are. Oh, and try to avoid any hits to the head, it's still healing." James reminded. Odessa smiled at him due to his concern. He kept his thoughts to himself as he watched her go with her blue and yellow suit, which suited her very well in James' eyes.

"Close your mouth or the flies will enter." Pietro joked, earning a glare from the soldier.

☒ ☒ ☒ ☒ ☒ ☒

James sighed as he walked with Odessa to the inside of the Avenger's tower. He had an arm wrapped around her shoulder. They were disguised as a couple. "That was easy." James whispered to her as they entered the elevator.

"Don't jinx it." Odessa reminded him.

"Yeah, I don't have that much power." James replied.

Odessa scoffed at him. "I didn't know you were the type of guy who pulled out jokes." Odessa told James.

"I'm, and I'm also really attractive and deadly." James told her.

"Ms.Nilles, has arrived." A loud voice said.

Odessa looked deafeted at the elevator. "JARVIS, shut up. I can here to take Wanda. She isn't safe here." Odessa said when she heard an alarm go off.