•|Chapter 27|•

[1 month later]
AVA//
"I'm gonna miss you so much" Amber cried hugging me
"I know I'll miss you too but I promise I'll Skype as much as I can" I squeezed Amber tightly a tear rolling down my face
"You're gonna ruin my eyeliner" Ryan chuckled fanning his face with his hands
"Come here you drama queen" I laughed bringing him into a hug
"You mean so much to aves" Ryan cried into my shoulder
"You do too Ryan I'm going to miss you're sass" we pulled away and he laughed lightly
"I love you both so much" I cried
"Come here" Amber said bringing us all into a group hug
Flight 3021 to New York City boarding now
I looked around at the gate I'm supposed to be entering.
"This is it" Ryan sniffed
"No it's not, I'll be back!" I promised
"I have to go now"
"Bye Ava" Amber said
I gave them both final hugs and picked up my bags .
Walking towards the gate I looked back at my 2 best friends as they cried.
One last wave and I was boarding my plane to New York.
-
-
-
-
-
-
[9 hours later]
Going to collect my bags I had finally landed in New York, turning my phone on I had loads of "good luck" messages from some friends and my dad even text me surprisingly.

-
"Thank you" I thanked the driver and paid him the $35 for dropping me from the airport to my new apartment.
He helped me with my bags and I gave him a $5 tip, for being generous you know.
Dragging my suitcases and bags up the stairs to enter the building ,I was on the 15th floor, I took the elevator that works.
I walked into the open spaced apartment and smiled when I saw the large window giving an outstanding view of New York.
The apartment was amazing the kitchen and living area was just one open space then a dining table placed a few feet from the front door.
To the left was a twirly set of stairs and there was a small balcony giving me a view of the rooms upstairs which included my room the spare room and a bathroom.
Over all I already loved this place.

Okay I say a lot of you are wondering
'Hey Ava why are you in this great apartment in New York?'
Basically I was tired of sitting around doing nothing so i went back to work and a few weeks ago I was asked to play lead roll in a movie so here I am.

@AvaDenverr:
'New York I am in youuuu! Only here and I love mah new home :))'

Instantly I start getting likes and Retweets and people tagging Brad? Why I don't know.
I walked up the stairs with my bags and into my new room, gasping when I saw my bed was right infront of a wall length window giving the most beautiful view of the sunset.
I unpacked all my things into the wooden wardrobe changing into my pyjamas, I got into bed hoping jet lag won't fuck up my routine.
************************
I updated yayy,
What do you guys think about Ava been in New York??
This book is starting to come to an end and I've decided there will be no sequel but a new book :)
I am currently writing some chapters and messing around a bit so hopefully I get that published at the end of March or early April :)

10 votes & 5 Comments