Let's Call it Love:Chapter 16 Planning

Okay, hi everyone :D I know I haven't posted in days (Three to four...) but I'll post today Chapter 16!

I know it may seem unusual for me not to post for this long but I think three to four days will become my usual posting days >_

School is wearing me out, I had to do like a bazillion (not sure if you spell it like that but), homework today, and all those transferring stuff. This is far, the worst, and most troublesome (About the homework stuff and signing...) school I've ever been too.

The worst thing is, I have to take the bus -.- but enough with my rattling, continue on with the story ^_^....

.•*•.•*•.•*•.

Let's Call It Love

Chapter 16

Planning

I whacked him on his head. He rubbed it, looking at me.

"I don't want to look like a slutty girl," I said in a flat tone.

"You won't as long as you stay with one guy," he said.

I thought about it. One more problem though. I can't flirt with a guy just because he's around. It will make me look slutty.

I looked at him in a bored expression, "Dude, I can't flirt everytime he's around. I'll look slutty either ways."

He shrugged, "Well unless you get a real boyfriend and act casually when Riley's around." He emphasized on the real part.

Not a bad idea; it has a few cons though.

"Rey-Rey, I can't force myself to like someone. It takes time for feelings to develop. I mean it took time for me to develop feelings for Dal-" I sealed my mouth shut, realizing what I was about to say.

He immediately got on that playful thinking look.

"Who were you about to say?" he asked curious in a playful voice.

I sighed, "I like one of my best friend guys from my old school and well he's taken. His name was Dalton. Then recently..." I stopped.

He did that hand gesture to go on. "Then recently, Janelle, his girlfriend, texted me from his phone telling me that he doesn't ever want to talk to me and that he wants me to stop contacting him," I said in a weak voice.

"No wonder you were weird that day," he said shaking his head.

I nodded, "That's why I told you to cheer me up."

"Anyways, just fall in love. You have a better reason than play his game. The good reason to fall in love is Dalton. Forget about him. If you want don't play Riley's game," he smiled.

I frowned, "Okay it's settled. I won't play his little game and I fall in love 'naturally'."

He gently patted my back and gave me a relived smile. I smiled back looking at the guys who were now coming here. I also saw Jean coming here.

Jean got here first and sat in the middle of me and Rey. She blushed already. I smiled. The guys came here and sat down, too. Silence overcame us and now we felt awkward.

"Woah you two look alike," Eric said in a surprised voice.

We both nodded. "I was shocked too when I saw Jean looking like me. It's nice to find my twin," I said smiling.

"What's your ethnicity anyways, Jean?" Michaelangelo asked.

"I-I'm half French, German, English, and a little bit Filipino."