Let's Call it Love:Chapter 10 Getting Ready

Let's Call It Love

Here's the new chapter 10! Sorry for the big confusion!

.•*•.•*•.•*•.

Chapter 10

Getting Ready

We were going back today; it was already Sunday. We spent half our time swimming, and the other half, eating and sleeping. Janelle was driving.

"It's only the afternoon!" Megan wailed.

"So?" I asked.

"Let's go to the mall!" Megan suggested.

I yawned. Shopaholics, I tell you! Why is it that they want to go to the mall twice a week?

"Yeah, let's go!" Janelle joined Megan.

"Ask the guys then."

"Call them, Scar," Megan commanded.

I groaned loudly. I took my phone out and dialed Dalton's number. It rang twice then he answered.

"Why do you have a picture of Scar like that?!" someone asked in whining child voice.

"Hello?" asked Dalton.

"Hey Dalton, the girls, not including me, wants to go to the mall. Are you guys up for it?"

I heard a lot of "Yes!" in the background.

"Yes," he finally said after a few second.

"That's all I need to know," I hanged up.

"They said yes," I told the girls.

They squealed their heads off. Having Janelle back was great, but I didn't know it would be like this. I mean Janelle and Megan are like twins and I'm like a side wheel.

We parked next to the guys' car and got out. Everyone grouped together in a pair and started walking towards the entrance. Well... Except Kale.

Janelle immediately walked to Dalton's side, grabbed his hand and they walked. I started to feel down but I know it's not worth it.

Megan went to Chase, holding on to his arm and dragging him out of the car, the scene made me laugh. It looked like he was annoyed because of her.

As for Jace, he took my hand and intertwined them together, making us walk with the other pairs. His warm hand always makes my hand warm down the instant he touches them. It still feels awkward but it's only until next week.

Kale was alone. I felt bad for him but he kept his hopes high up in the sky. He continued to be cheerful as always. He walked with me and Jace. Jace was getting annoyed by Kale because he kept talking about weird things.

We went in the sliding doors. I sniffed the air to smell all kinds of things. I was hungry I'll admit, but not too hungry.

"Hey let's go to Forever 21!" Janelle suggested.

"Hot Topic!" Megan wailed.

"Stop thinking about clothes," I looked around and found a good place. "How about Yogurtland?" I asked them.

"That's not a bad idea, Wright," Chase said nodding his head.

We walked in to be merged with many fruit smell. I love it! I was the first to get a cup from all of them. I got strawberry and vanilla yogurt, and on top were chocolate chips, white chocolate chips, and sliced strawberries toppings. Everyone else got theirs and we ate outside.