Chapter #3: The Lab

Michaela had fallen asleep, on the cold stone floor of her cell. It had been at least four hours since Harry O. Brian or Herobrine, as he preferred, had come in to check on her. The door of Michaela's cell had been unlocked and opened, as someone had walked in. This "someone" walked up to Michaela and kneeled down in front of her. They then, began to start poking her, in attempt to wake her up. At first, she gave a few groans of protest, but then slowly began to wake up. "Ugh, who's there?", Michaela said rubbing her eyes, as they tried to get used to the dimly lit room. She looked up at the person in front of her, or what looked like a person. "Who are you?", she asked trying to get her eyes into focus. At last, Michaela's eyes were no longer blurry, but she wished they were when she saw that it wasn't a person she was looking at. It was a zombie.

"OH MY GOSH!!!", Michaela yelled punching the zombie in the face as hard as she could. The zombie as a result, stood up to avoid being hit anymore and grabbed her by the wrist. "Hey, stop!", she yelled trying to slip her wrist from the zombie's grasp. But it was no use, the zombie was too strong. In which case, it began to pull her out of the cell and into the hallway outside. At this point, Michaela had given up and let the zombie drag her to where ever it was taking her. After a few minutes of walking through multiple hallways, the zombie stopped in front of an iron door. The zombie knocked a couple times, then waited. "Come in!", a sadly familiar voice called from the other side of the door. The zombie pushed the door open with its free hand and took Michaela inside with it.

The voice had belonged to none other than Herobrine. He turned around and smiled as he saw Michaela. "Thank you for bringing her, you May leave", Herobrine said to the zombie. The zombie the snarled and left, locking the door behind it. "Hello, there", Herobrine said walking toward Michaela. "Ugh, hi", Michaela said annoyed. "I bet you're wondering what all this is", Herobrine said pointing at a chair with straps on it. "I don't think I wanna know", Michaela said slightly nervous. "This Michaela, is why I took you with me", he said with a smirk. "Yeah, I'm just gonna go...", Michaela said as she started to try to open the door that went into the hallway. Herobrine then used his magic to levitate her into the chair and bind her arms, legs, and waist to the chair. "Now, let us begin our experiment", Herobrine said as Michaela became more scared than nervous.

To Be Continued...