Chapter #10: The Best of Both Worlds

In the amount of time Mayhem was alone, it had become nighttime. She knew this because she had shifted into her half Enderdragon form. Mayhem sat in the cage with her huge wings folded onto her back and her long tail curled against herself. She heard the iron doors open once more as the zombie from before walked inside, but he wasn't alone. He was accompanied by two zombie pigmen with golden armor and swords. One of the pigmen had a couple sets of chains, while the other held what looked like a muzzle and a black blindfold. The zombie unlocked her cage's door and moved out of the way so she could come out. Mayhem exited the cage with caution, scared of what these pigmen were doing with the things they carried. The two pigmen then put their items to good use.

The pigman with the chains began to put them on different parts of Mayhem's body. One set went around each of her wings, preventing her from unfolding them. Another set went on both of her ankles so that she couldn't run too fast. The last set had two parts to it. One going around her neck like a leash, the other on both wrists. The second pigman stepped forward and put the muzzle over Mayhem's mouth. He then put the black blindfold over her eyes to shield her vision. The first pigman tugged on the chains, moving her forward. The second pigman followed behind her alongside the zombie. They walked out of the noisy room, in which case Mayhem was glad to have this quiet atmosphere. After a good twenty minutes, they finally reached their destination, at least that's what Mayhem thought. The two pigmen removed the chains, blindfold, and muzzle. Mayhem saw they were in another room full of cages, but they were all empty.

"That's odd...", Mayhem thought as she was being led to a cage that looked like the one she was in already. Once again, she was pushed inside. But instead of leaving, the zombie and his pigmen guards stayed where they were. It was at this point Mayhem had noticed a huge iron door, looking at least six blocks tall and seven blocks wide. She wondered what was on the other side, when she heard a familiar voice over a microphone. "Attention, my subjects! Tonight we have a match that will leave you on the edge of your seats!", the voice said. Mayhem recognised this voice as Herobrine's. "We all know about the Nether and the End. The Nether, a fiery landscape covered in netherrack and soulsand, lava falls and lakes here and there. The End, a desolate floating island surrounded by a dark void of nothing. In this match, I shall give you the best of both worlds. But, which is better? Well, we'll have to see about that...", Herobrine said. Mayhem was interested in this speech and wanted to hear the rest.

To Be Continued...