Chapter #22: Another Note

Mayhem later woke up back in her cell. She turned her head to the left to see Kitty starring at her. "Hey, Kitty", Mayhem said as she sat up and moved to sit next to her. "Hi...", Kitty said in a sad tone of voice. "What's the matter?", Mayhem asked. "Leirot told me everything...", Kitty replied. "I know, I-", Mayhem began as Kitty cut her off. "Including how you got tranquilized...", Kitty added. "Oh, well... Hm", Mayhem didn't know how to respond to her. "Why were you angry?", Kitty asked. "He didn't tell you?", Mayhem questioned. Kitty shook her head. "I was mad 'cause... They wouldn't let me come back here", Mayhem replied. "Why?...", Kitty asked. "They didn't want me to attack you like I did Mary", Mayhem replied. "Is that why you're not human right now?", Kitty asked. "Yes", Mayhem answered. The two of them stayed silent for a good few minutes, when Mayhem decided to break the quiet atmosphere.

"What was it like when I was gone?", she asked. "Quiet and lonely. I missed you", Kitty responded. "Mayhem?...", Kitty began. "Yes?...", Mayhem said. "Have you seen Brimace lately?", Kitty asked. "Not since the last time I was out of this room", Mayhem replied. "Why?", she asked. "What was he like, when you were both alone?", Kitty asked. "He's really nice, once you get to know him. I think you'd like him", Mayhem said. Just then, something was slid under the iron door of the cell. Mayhem and Kitty got up to investigate what it was. It was a note... From Herobrine. Mayhem picked it up, as it was addressed to her. "What does it say?", Kitty asked as Mayhem began you read it.

The note read: Dear Mayhem, I didn't get the chance to tell you, but you'll be going back into Brimace's holding area. This'll happen every two days (starting in an hour) and lasting the sane amount if time as before. Who knows, maybe I'll you bring your friend with you. Sincerely, Harry O. Brian. Mayhem finished reading. "Well, I guess I will see Brimace again. And maybe you will too", Mayhem said as the note disappeared from her hands. "Cool! And the note just disappeared!", Kitty said in awe. "Yeah, every note I get from Herobrine does that", Mayhem explained. "And I'll be seeing him in an hour too", Mayhem added. "And maybe me!", Kitty said happily. Mayhem chuckled at Kitty's happiness. Kitty then grew a pair of cat ears and a tail, both of which were blue. "Awww, cute", Mayhem said with a smile. "Oh, yeah! That happens when I'm excited", Kitty said as her tail swayed from side to side. "Besides that we have an hour to kill before I go back to Brimace", Mayhem said. And with that, Mayhem and Kitty decided to chat for the next hour.

To Be Continued...