Chapter #11: The Fight Begins

"To the left door, we have our Nether fighter. With the burning temper of a blaze and the strength of an iron golem, I give you Brimace 'The Behemoth'! To the right door, is our End fighter. She's new to our arena, an Enderdragon hybrid. Given the case, she has no title. For now, let's welcome MJL Mayhem!", Herobrine said as his speech finished. Just then, the huge iron door opened as there was the sound of the roaring crowd. This crowd was literally roaring, seeing as they were mostly zombies, zombie pigmen, skeletons, and so on. The zombie unlocked Mayhem's cage and pulled her out by the sleeve of her jacket. "Hey, quit it!", Mayhem yelled as the two pigmen pushed her into the arena. The iron door behind her fell shut and Mayhem looked across the arena at her opponent named Brimace.

Brimace walked into the arena with a look of pure anger on his face. He was clearly older than Mayhem, looking at least 13 years of age. His hair was short and black with a little red, orange, and yellow mixed into it. His eyes were orange and his skin was pale. All of the sudden, he burst into flames as chunks of melted iron formed on different parts of his body. "Now since we have a newcomer, let me quickly explain the rules", Herobrine paused, then continued. "You can do anything in your power to attack and defend yourself. If you win, you have the choice to kill or spare your opponent. Other than that, give us an amazing show!", Herobrine finished as the crowd cheered once more. "It's a choice to kill each other?!", Mayhem thought as she began to shake in fear. Mayhem wanted to desperately fly away from this fight and into freedom. The only problem with that was the fact that she had no idea how to use her wings. To make matters worse, there was some sort of white forcefield over the arena.

Herobrine began to speak once again. "Without further ado, let the fight begin!", Herobrine yelled. And with those last words, a yellow firework shot into the air, signaling the start of the fight. Brimace made the first move, running towards Mayhem as small patches of fire glowed with each step he took. Mayhem was too scared to move and Brimace was almost upon her. Right when Brimace was about to run her over, Mayhem jumped over him as he crashed into the wall behind her. Mayhem looked back to see Brimace pull himself out of the quartz wall. He then turned his head to her, his orange eyes literally glowing with a flaming rage within. "This isn't going to be easy...", Mayhem thought as Brimace shook off the small bits of quartz off himself.

To Be Continued...