Chapter #5: Transformation

Hours had passed before Mayhem began twitching again. She slowly woke up and sat herself up against the cold stone wall of her cell. Mayhem felt very weak and there was a faint burning in her veins, but it didn't bother her too much. She looked down at her hands and saw obsidian colored spots on the backside. She attempted to brush them off, but they wouldn't move. Mayhem quickly realized, that they were scales. They spread up her arms and stopped just below her elbows. Her fingernails then grew an inch longer and turned into an ivory white color. Mayhem then felt a sort of popping feeling in the roots of her canines. This strange feeling came with the iron taste of blood. But then, the burning in her veins became more painful. "OW!!!... What the heck?...", Mayhem was somewhat confused as an agonizing pain came upon her back. She screamed in pain as a result and started crawling towards the center of her cell.

There was the sound of cracking bones as Mayhem could feel something trying to break through the skin on her back. Whatever was the cause of this succeeded, in which case there was the sound of cracking bones again and tearing fabric from her gray shirt. Mayhem turned her head slightly to see two large black things extending from her back. "SOMEONE PLEASE, HELP ME!!!", Mayhem yelled as loud as she could. The iron door to her cell then opened. Out of the corner of her eye, Mayhem saw Herobrine walk in, but she paid little attention to him. She then felt her tailbone extend into a long black dragon tail, which snaked its way into her view. The two large black things in Mayhem's back, were soon realized to be wings. They grew and grew until finally, they stretched one last time. Mayhem then fell down onto her side with pain flowing through her.

Herobrine then walked over to her and kneeled down on one knee. He then pulled a syringe put of his pocket filled with another potion of regeneration. Herobrine then stuck the needle into Mayhem's arm, then after a few seconds removed it. He then began to gently rub Mayhem's back. "Shh... No more pain, you did good, Mayhem", Herobrine said with a grin. Mayhem groaned and looked up at him. "Would you like to see what I've turned you into?", Herobrine asked. "S-sure, why not", Mayhem said. Herobrine then used his magic to make a mirror on the wall. Mayhem staggered to her feet, trying to balance the extra weight on her back. She looked into the mirror and her heart skipped a beat, when she saw her reflection.

To Be Continued...