Chapter #26: Fighting A God

Mayhem woke up in a cage, her vision blurry, her strength returning to her body as she sat up to sit. Her vision became clear and she saw she was in the cage room that led to the arena. "What happened to me?...", she thought. Then, she quickly remembered. "Kitty!", Mayhem said aloud. It all came flooding back, the note, the zombie dragging Kitty away, being tranquilized. Mayhem was angry, but worried. Kitty and herself were going to have to fight. The two pigmen guards from before were waiting to open the cage. Just then, the sound of a microphone being tapped was heard. "Herobrine and his pre-fight speech", Mayhem thought. But, it wasn't Herobrine's voice that sounded. It was... The zombie's groaning and snarling. That went on for a few seconds, that's when one of the pigmen guards unlocked Mayhem's cage. The huge door into the arena opened as well, as Mayhem was pushed inside. It slammed shut behind her. Mayhem looked on the other side of the arena to see the other huge door open. It revealed Kitty in a cage with Herobrine himself trying to force her out.

"GET OUT YOU STUPID KID!!!", Herobrine yelled trying to grab Kitty. "NO!!!", Kitty yelled in response. Herobrine then kicked the cage, knocking it onto its side with Kitty still in it. Rage began to build up inside Mayhem as she watched this. Mayhem felt adrenaline running through her body as well. She then got on all fours and started running fast towards Herobrine. Once close enough, she jumped at him with her claws outstretched. Somehow Herobrine reacted and turned around. But it was too late, Mayhem tackled him and roared like an acual Enderdragon. The thunderous roar shook every cage in the room. Mayhem then began to claw at Herobrine, though that was short lived as he threw her off his body. "Mayhem, what are you doing?!", Herobrine asked. Mayhem responded with a growl as she slashed at his chest. Herobrine jumped back, but a long claw mark running diagonally across his chest began to bleed. Kitty had her eyes shut and her ears covered, unaware of what was happening. Herobrine then jumped into the air and used his ability of flight to float high above Mayhem.

Mayhem tried to open her wings, they wouldn't budge, they were still wrapped in gauze from her last fight. Leirot had told her not to use them until they were fully healed, or she'd never fly again. "SCREW LISTENING!!!", Mayhem thought. She then forcefully opened her wings to their full wingspan, the gauze no longer binding them. She flew into the air towards Herobrine in attempt to charge at him. He flew out of the way and grabbed Mayhem by the back of her shirt. He then flea to the ground and slammed Mayhem against it hard. Mayhem struggled to free herself from Herobrine's inhumanly strong grip. Mayhem looked up to see that Kitty had decided to peek out at the situation. "M-Mayhem?...", she stuttered out. Suddenly, Mayhem felt something pound her really hard on her head. Mayhem's vision went black once again, but she didn't pass out. The pounding kept repeating until she felt something warm trickle down the side of her face... It was her own blood. "MAYHEM!!!", Kitty yelled. Mayhem couldn't open her eyes, she didn't want to, her head hurt too much. She then felt Herobrine let go of her. "I am a god... You can't defeat me... And nothing will ever change that...", Herobrine angrily said before Mayhem finally lost consciousness.

To Be Continued...