What?!?! Austin Carlile is my dad?!?!?

Coraline Lyra Stevens

19

Looks: My has neon purple hair, my hair was dark brown; my eyes are hazel she has one tattoo on her wrist that says ‘Love Others Before Yourself’ and her lip pierced

My mother always works, so she doesn’t have enough time for me; My mother always tells me that my father doesn’t know about me, an probably never will. She went to school for Early Childhood Development and worked for a daycare till they laid her off.

~Coraline~

My mom was working again I mean it’s summer seriously, I sighed as I changed into my BMO shirt, my skinnies with pink fading up to white, I threw on my Skeleton hoodie. I put on my make-up and my Sun Kiss perfume, as I went into my bathroom I heard my mom yell, “I’m home sweetie!!” “okay!” I called out as I curled my hair. I turned my hair curler off, putting my hair spray away; “I’m off!” I called as she stopped me, “where are you going?” “To Warped Tour mom, Chill out and enjoy your stupid day off.” I said as I took my arm out of her hand and left. I shook my head as I got into the car, “Mom is going to complain so much when I get home!” I giggled as I drove off to the Venue. When I got there I stood in line for half hour before I got in. I went straight for Escape The Fate, and was in the mosh pit!

After Escape The Fate I went to Asking Alexandria, Motionless In White, Pierce The Veil, Sleeping With Sirens, Of Mice & Men, and Bring Me The Horizon. My day was amazing Austin, Kellin and Oliver asked me about my tattoo and I told them that I used to work at a daycare and I worked with some selfish people and I got the tattoo to remind me that I have to put others before myself. I stopped at my friend  Abby’s house she handed me my clothes from the other day. “Thanks hun!” I giggled as she nodded. “see you soon?” I shrugged as I got out of the car, “Unless my mom comes home early again.” She giggled, “Your mother is going to kill you! I mean all of these bruise’s!” We laughed as I shook my head, “I better get home before the she  devil turns me to dust.” She laughed, hugging me, “love you and don’t kill your mom.” I giggled, “I’ll try not to! Love you!!” “Love you too!” I called as I got into the car and drove home. I saw two unfamiliar cars in front of the house, I was confused as I pulled into the driveway. I went inside to see mom sobbing with Oliver Sykes and Austin Carlile standing in front of her.

“HOLY SHIT MOM!!” I yelled, “If you’re going to fuck them at least tell me you’re going to fuck my idols damn!” she looked at me as her eyes got wide. “what are you doing home?” She said a little angry. “Uhm Warped is done for the night mom god you should know grandpa told me that you slept with some of the guys there.” She got angry as she looked at me, “Go to your room!” “Why? Your never home anyway why start bossing me around do I remind you of the guy you fucked to get me!” I screamed as she came over and hit me. I looked at her as I cried a little, “And you wonder why I’m never home.” I said as she looked at me wide eyes, “C-Coraline please I didn’t mean it!” she sobbed. “that’s what you said before I went in for surgery.” I mumbled going up to my room.

~Lynn (Coraline’s mom)~

When Coraline went upstairs as I turned to Oliver and Austin, “I meet her today she seemed happy but everyone puts on a mask.” Austin said quietly as I sighed, “Look it’s one of you.” I said as Oliver shook his head, “even if she isn’t one of ours I would take her away from you in a heartbeat.” He said quietly as I sat on the couch, “She doesn’t appreciate how much I do for her.” Austin snorted, “She said you work all the time what kind of mother does that?” “Look, I have to pay the bills since she got laid off. she’s nineteen for god’s sake!” I said as they both shook their heads at me. “Well tomorrow we will take the blood test but first, I’m going to go check on her.” Austin said “I’m right behind you!” Oliver said as I sighed sitting back on the couch. My day was perfect, PERFECT!! And they choose today out of all the days to come by. I don’t know who the father is but right now I’m betting it’s Oliver.

~Coraline~

I heard a knock on my door as I sighed, “it’s open!” I called from my computer, I looked over to see Austin and Oliver. “What’s up?” I asked them as they sighed, “Tomorrow we get to find out whether Oliver or I is your father.” I froze, “Seriously? You guys new my mom in high school?” Oliver shook his head, “Not till I came over from the UK.” I nodded, “That’s cool my mom is a whore. No offence.” I said as they both chuckled, “What did you mean surgery?” “I have some issues.” Is all I said as they nodded. “Alright you guys better get out before my mother becomes the She Devil.” They laughed, “Alright talk to you later.” I nodded as I shut my computer as Oliver hugged me before he left. I changed into my sweats and tank top before falling asleep. I woke to my mom screaming at me as I got up I showered quick drying my hair and body before I changed into my Of Mice & Men shirt, my black skinnies my TOMS finally I put my beanie on.

I grabbed my keys, going downstairs and left; When I got to the hospital I saw Austin leaning against his car and Oliver getting out of his. “Hi guys!” I said as I shook my head, “Let’s get this done before the she devil gets here.” They laughed as we walked in I could hear my mother mumbling. “She’s here.” I said as I checked in as the woman looked at me, “you also have a checkup today, Abby made the appointment a week ago.” I nodded, “I’ll do it after.” She nodded as I sat down again. “So you coming back today?” Oliver said, “I can’t the she- I mean mother won’t let me, even though Abby and I made plans today.” I said as our names we did the blood test as I went to my appointment. She checked my heart as I sighed, the door opened to reveal Austin, “What’s up Austin?” “So I have news on who your father is.” He said silently as I looked at him. “Who?” He smiled, “your looking at him and your mother is not happy at all.” I laughed as I nodded. “so will you tell me now?” he asked, “I have the same heart problem as you do.” I said as he sighed sitting in the chair, “you have the family curse.” He said as I nodded.

“Do you think that Abby and I could go with you  on tour?” I asked as he chuckled at me, “I’ll talk to your mom before she goes to work.” I nodded, “good luck.” He hugged me before he left. “I’m happy for you, you know your father now.” I nodded as I smiled, “And my mom picked the guy who is my role model to do so.” I giggled as she laughed, “really?” I nodded, “I thought that him surviving this was amazing and he followed his dream.” She smiled at me, “And you will too you just got to let life take it course.” I smiled at her as I got up. “don’t forget to take your vitamins for you ADD.” I nodded, “Thanks again.” I said as she smiled. “Your welcome.” She said softly as I went out as I saw Oliver shaking his head at my mom and Austin. I stood next to Oli, “let me see your phone I have to leave.” I nodded as I unlocked it and handed him my phone.

He handed it back, “text me if you need me.” I nodded as Austin got up, “Pack your things.” I squealed and hugged him. “Hey can I call you dad?” I mumbled as he chuckled, “yeah, let’s go.” I smiled as we left.