Chapter 12

~Shayley~

I hated being away from Cora it sucks I miss her so much, I sighed as I headed to my bunk as I got in my phone beeped telling me I have a notification. I looked at it as I saw Cora tweeted and mentioned me in that tweet..

Cora Carlile (@ForgottenSnowPuppets): I miss you @Shayleybourget I can’t wait to see you in three weeks :3 I figured I would put this picture with it (the side picture)

I chuckled as I shook my head,

@Shayleybourget:  ‘@ForgottenSnowPuppets: I miss you @Shayleybourget I can’t wait to see you in three weeks :3 I figured I would put this picture with it (the side picture)’ I miss you too, just three weeks to go have fun on tour with your dad ;)

I just called her, “hey babe.” She said as I could hear the smile in her voice, “hey love I thought I would just call before you went to bed.” She giggled, “Awe Shayley! You romantic you!” I heard Alan say in his gay voice in the background. I chuckled, “Sorry I’m going to my room now.” She told me as I laughed, “What where you doing?” “Talking with them, they don’t think it’s a good idea that I go on tour with them because I’m supposed to be on bed rest so he’s thinking about getting Vic and Rachel to come over.” I shook my head, “that sucks I’m sorry.” She sighed, “yeah but in three weeks I get to see you so it makes up for it.” I smiled, “I guess it does.” She giggled, “Will you call me tomorrow I’m going to bed I’m pretty tired.” I yawned, “So am I, I’ll call you in the morning.” “I love you Shayley don’t forget it.” I played with my lip ring, “I love you too Cora.” I said as we both hung up. I set my phone down as it started to buzz again. I looked at it to see my ex Janelle I ignored it as I fell asleep.

~Janelle~

I was pissed off that Shayley didn’t answer my call, I just wanted to talk is all! Ugh sometimes he can be so…so…I don’t know I glad he got a new girlfirned but I was still in love with him… I don’t know what I’m going to do…Maybe I should break them up… I smiled a little evilly to myself as I found out where he was going to be first, Utah. I giggled and got my stuff packed, “hello Utah.” I said to myself as I got into my car as I left.

~Cora~

When I woke up this morning I felt like something bad was going to happen but I just shook it off as I showered and changed into my Mint green Anthem made tee and my black shorts as my phone dinged I checked it to see Shayley and a girl kissing…What the fuck…. I started sobbing as there was more pictures like that from last night I just continued to sob as someone came into my room. They sat next to me on the floor and just hugged me. I hugged them back as he hushed me, “I-I can’t believe this.” I cried as he just held me by the Tattoos I could tell it was dad. “I’ll talk to him.” He whispered to me as he got out his phone and called him as I crawled into bed. Before I knew it my dad was having a shouting match than I heard, “Stay away from Coraline Shayley you fucked this up and I warned you!!!!!!!!!!” I just curled up in a ball as I just cried some more. Dad laid in my bed next to me as he just held me as I sobbed.

~Austin~

When she fell asleep again I kissed her cheek before I got up to go out to the living room where the guys were, “is she okay?” “no Shayley really hurt her.” “What did he tell you?” Tino asked, “he said his ex-Janelle came to the bus and started seducing him and was all over him, he said it took Tyler and Jordan to get her off him.” Alan shook his head, “Dude I believe him I’ve seen his ex she never wanted it to end but Shayley just didn’t want to deal with her ways anymore. She’s the reason behind some of his break ups.” I shrugged, “I told him not to come anywhere near Cora.” I sat next to Tino as I shook my head, as I  leaned my head against the couch as we were all silent as I wasn’t sure if we should leave her alone or not. I went back in there to see Cora with a razor in her hand, “Cora no! this isn’t the way.” I said to her as she looked at me. “I thought…I thought he loved me.” She cried. “I know sweetie” I held her as she handed me her phone to see that Shayley broke up with her his text said:

ShayShay: Cora…I’m sorry I can’t believe I hurt you like this…I’m so sorry…I think we need to break up.

I hugged her as she just stayed in my arms. My baby girl got hurt by the one she loves the most…I know the feeling…she fell asleep in my arms again as he phone beeped again as I looked at it to see it was a twitter notifications from fans giving her nasty comments, I looked at Coraline as I shook her. When she woke I looked at her, “I’m deleting your twitter.” “let me guess nasty comments?” she said softly as I nodded, “Okay dad…and don’t bother making me a new one.” She said as I looked at her, “you sure?” she nodded. “No point in having one if all I get are nasty comments.” I sighed as she posted,

Cora Carlile (@ForgottenSnowPuppets): I Hope everyone has enjoyed making my life miserable I’m deleting my twitter, facebook, Instagram, everything I’m going off gride getting a new number…I hope you all are happy in yourselves…to all those who are standing up for me I love you guys…bye.

She deleted her twitter, facebook, Instagram and other stuff, “we’ll get you a new phone and number tomorrow.” She nodded as she snuggled into me. “Do you want me to have the guys get the girls in here?” she shook her head as I just held her as she fell asleep again. Alan and Aaron came in, “Anything we can do?” “Yeah could you get her a new phone for me? And a new number?” they nodded as I gave them my information for my account. They left as I moved Cora’s now brown hair since she dyed it again. I sighed as she just snuggled into me as I fell asleep also.

~Shayley~

I can’t believe this happened I love Cora with all my heard but than Janelle came into the picture once again and now Cora deleted everything and switched her numbers… I feel like such a stupid idiot. Now Janelle won’t leave me alone about getting back together and I can’t do it. I can’t make myself go out with her after she broke up Cora and i… I hate this so much….Cora I wish I could tell you I love you and I didn’t do anything she came onto me but I can’t…I sighed to myself as Raul came in. “Let me guess you broke up with Cora?” he asked as I just nodded as he shook his head. “I’m sorry.” I shrugged as I went to my bunk and  just laid there as I felt tears run down my cheeks as I wiped them away I just want to run to  Cora and tell her I love her but her dad will kill me if I am anywhere near her..