Chapter 14

~Cora~

I woke up really early went to Hot Topic got manic panic bleach and Violet Night as I went home and started on my hair my dad stumbled into my room, “why are you up at 8 in the morning?” he said as he looked at me as I continued bleaching my hair, “Oh never mind.” I giggled at him as he just smiled at me, “if you need help just call.” He said as I nodded, once he left I grabbed my phone and went onto the twitter app… I bit my lip as I sighed and closed out of the app. I groaned as dad came in again as he sat in the bathroom with me as he looked at me, “what’s wrong?” “I went onto the twitter app and I just couldn’t do it.” I said as he sighed, “You will when the time comes.” He said as he kissed my head. I nodded and I washed the bleach out of my hair, I than got my dye as I dyed it I waited as I pulled out my phone as I sighed, “dad?” I said as he looked at me, “Will you tell them I’m making a new twitter?” he smiled, “Yeah I can.” He said as I got onto my twitter app as I got signed up. Cora Carlile @ChasingMyHopesAndDreams.

 Cora Carlile (@ChasingMyHopesAndDreams): Hey everyone I know I said that I wouldn’t make a new Twitter Instagram or Facebook but I missed you all too much ;) Love you all <3

I added my dad first and my twitter was flooded with replies and retweets I added everyone I knew and I sighed, I washed the dye out (In the external link just the hair the girl isn’t Cora) once my hair was done I blew dried it put my hair in a bun and put on my Kill It Fuck Love Braided V-neck tee with my shorts and my socks and combat boots. I quickly did a smoky eye with my Coffin dust eye shadow and put my eyeliner on. When I was done it was about 9am, I went down stairs stomping on the stairs for everyone else to wake up as I giggled I saw dad cooking as I took my medication, “What’s up dad?” I asked as he smiled at me, “nothing just cooking” I giggled, “My phone is going off the hook!” he chuckled at me as I smiled.

After he was done I ate, “you going to pick up your friends before we meet up with everyone?” I nodded, “I’ll see you at Olive Garden.” I said as he nodded, he kissed my head once again and I grabbed my keys and headed to Scarlet’s house since she lives closer to me. When I got there I went up to her door and knocked, I heard a squeal as the door opened as I saw a little boy standing in front of me. He looked at me shyly as I smiled, “Charlie who is it!” I saw this guy come up as I smiled, “I’m here for Scarlet.” I said as I smiled, “you must me Cora” I nodded, “Carlile!” I heard Scarlet yell as she tackled me making us both laugh, “Scarlet get off her.” The guys demanded as she sighed, she got up and the brother helped me up, “Thanks I’m Coraline.” I said as he smiled, “Skyler.” I nodded, “Time to go my friends aren’t going to wait forever.” I said as she laughed, “But Oliver Sykes is going to be there!” she squealed as her brother shook his head. “See ya!” I said as Scarlet laugh “he is totally checking you out.” I snorted, “Not my type.” I said as she laughed, “I’m sure that’s why you flirted with him.” I rolled my eyes as we got into the car, “Now Addie?” I nodded as we got into my car.

When we got to Addie’s house we saw in her and her friend talking as she looked up and saw my car she looked a little scared, Scarlet noticed too as we shrugged as she got into the car, “c-can my friend come?” “Uhm..I would have to ask.” I said as she sighed, “never mind.” She said quietly as I shrugged as her friend looked at me as she came over to my side and pulled me out of the car, “what the hell!” I yelled at her as she looked at me, she glared at me as I looked at her as I ripped my arm from her, and got into the car as I drove off. “I’m sorry about her, she doesn’t trust much people. Kind of like me.” I shrugged as I drove us to Olive Garden. “you guys ready to meet my friends?” they nodded as I got out I saw Oli. “OLI!” I squealed as I ran over to him and hugged him making Hanna laugh. “Hey Hanna.” I giggled as I blushed as I saw my friend come up. “sorry guys I got excited I haven’t seen Uncle Oli in a while” Scarlet nodded as did Addie. “Awe you guys are fans!” They looked at me and smiled.

“Oli, Hanna these are my friends Addie and Scarlet.” They smiled as we all went inside, once we got inside I saw everyone from Sleeping With Sirens, Pierce The Veil, Motionless In White, All Time Low, Falling In Reverse, and We Are in The In Crowd. I smiled as we sat down as dad hit my knee as I giggled, “So how and when did you find out you had a daughter.” Scarlet asked as the others nodded, “let’s see I met Of Mice & Men, Sleeping With Sirens, and Bring me the horizon at Warped tour, I stopped at my friend Abby’s house and than I went home to see two strange vehicles in the drive way when I went inside my mom was arguing with them I told her if she was going to fuck them she shouldn’t have picked my Idiols.” Scarlet looked at me along with Addie, “Serious?” they asked, I nodded, “In the morning we went in for a blood test and my doctors appointment. When I was getting my heart checked out Austin bursted in like Superman or something and told me.” I laughed as dad shook his head, “I did not!” I smiled.

“Well, I love the family I have now instead of with my mom.” I smiled as everyone smiled at me, “Looks like you added some tattoos since we saw you last?” I laughed, “Yeah, I have the lyrics from Miles Away ‘If you miss me, I’m just a phone call away.

Please be strong, be strong for me.

For my heart, for the sake. Be Strong, be strong for me!’

On my left arm and the lyrics

“You don’t have to cry another tear for me, I’ll bleed until we take rejoice, hand in hand, will you believe in me? Will you believe in me? Will you Believe?” right under it. I also have a Zombie Pin Up Princess on my right arm.” I said showing them as I smiled, they all smiled back at me as we all ate and talked for a while. Addie was shy but she went up to Alex, Jack, Ronnie, Chris, Balz, and a couple people. I heard Kellin tell Addie, “I like your shirt.” I giggled as she looked at me as I smiled her. She smiled back at me with confidence and started talking to others, “hey you.” I heard as I looked at Balz, “Hey Josh what’s up?” he just smiled at me, “nothing just hanging out with people.” I laughed, “I’m just sitting here.” I said making him smile, “You been okay?” I sighed, “I’ve been trying, I’ve been better.” He chuckled at me, “If you need someone to talk to or hang out with while your dad’s away just call.” I smiled, “Thanks Balz, means a lot.” He smiled, “anything for a friend.” I giggled as I shook my head, “Go talk to people.” He just smiled as he went and started talking to people.

I love this huge family <3