Chapter 18

-Cora-

It’s been a month since Balz has been gone he invited me to go out to Pennsylvania my dad and I both thought it was a good idea since he is going on tour again, “I love you dad, next time I’m going on tour with you.” He laughed and nodded, “I love you Cora.” He mumbled as I smiled,  “I love you too Austin.” He laughed as we got my suitcases into the car as dad drove me to the airport. Once we got there I got my bags checked in as dad hugged me one more time, “I’ll miss you Cora behave.” I smiled at him. “I’m always behaved!” “Tell that to the prank war you had with Mike and Vic.” I giggled softly as my flight was called as I said goodbye to dad as I got on the plane I sighed but smiled I texted Josh quick before I shut my phone off. When the plane took off I looked around to see a couple sitting next to me; I smiled at them before I looked out the window. When we were able to unbuckle and have our phones out I got my phone out turning it on as I had a voicemail I listened to it:

‘Hey Cora can’t wait to see you!!” I heard Josh as I heard in the background, “Yeah so you can get lucky!” I put my hand over my mouth as I giggled, “Trust me he won’t” Chris said as I giggled more, As I heard the phone move I heard Ricky asked, “Cora are you going to have sex with Josh? Are you going to let him touch you?” I just cracked up as I heard Chris say, “Rick!! Don’t ask her that over the phone dude asks her when she gets here!!!!!!!!” “Good Idea see you sooon!!!!” Ricky said as Josh’s voice came back on the phone, “I’m sorry about that *sigh* I’ll see you when you get here Love you Coraline!!” “Ooo using the whole name are we she must be a lucky girl!” I laughed as I called josh back. “Hey Cora.” “Hey thanks for the entertaining voicemail.” He chuckled, “I didn’t plan on that.” He mumbled making me laugh and smile. “I’m halfway there.” I giggled as I could tell he was smiling. “I can’t wait till you get here why can’t you get here faster~” I giggled, “Shut up Josh at least I’m not driving like we discussed before.” He chuckled, “That’s true, I’ll let you get off the phone so you don’t get in trouble.”

We hung up as the couple smiled at me as I blushed and smiled; when the plane landed I got off as I saw Josh I ran over to him and hugged him. He laughed as he hugged me back; “have a fun plane ride?” I blushed, “Yeah just a couple next to me kept asking me who the people on my phone were asking me if you three were all my boyfriends.” He laughed as we got my bags. “So what now?” “We go to my apartment.” I giggled as he smiled, “and I’m taking you on a date.” I smiled at him as we went to his apartment. “I’m going to do my hair.” I said randomly as he laughed, “Okay the guys are going to be over while you get ready.” I nodded as I kissed him softly after he parked. We heard, “GET IT IN!!!” I looked at Ricky as I smiled. We got out as we got my stuff, “You guys I swear you had a couple I saw sitting next to think I’m having sex with all three of you and that all three of you are my boyfriends.” I said as they laughed as we headed up to Josh’s apartment.

Once we got up there I headed straight to the bedroom with my bags; I got out my black and Auburn Red dye out as I dyed my hair as the dye was in my hair and I was waiting I put my new Disney The Little Mermaid IPhone 5 case on my IPhone 5. When I washed it out and blew dried my hair I was really happy with the outcome of it I got my Hell Bunny Iva Dress on with my Diamond Fishnet tights on as I did my make-up Josh came in as he smiled at me, “hey babe.” He said as I looked at him as I kissed as I went back to my make-up he chuckled as I stuck my tongue out as I got my perfume on and grabbed my wallet I got my black heels on as I went out as all the guys stared at me as I smiled as Josh and I left. “Where are we going?” he just smiled at me as he drove us to a park as I smiled. As the sun was setting we ate and then I sat on his lap I took my heels off as I set them on the other side of me.

Josh started playing with my hair as I smiled at him as he kissed me softly, “Josh?” I mumbled as he put his forehead on mine, “Yes?” he mumbled back, “I really do love you…you make me really happy.” I said as I looked at him as he smiled at me, “I love you too Coraline, you make me happy too.” I giggled softly as we got our stuff packed we went to the car as we got our stuff in. “Think the guys are still at our…your apartment.” I blushed as I put my hand over my mouth as he laughed. “Probably not they have their own stuff to do.” I giggled softly as we stopped at an Ice Cream shop. We got to his apartment as I smiled. As I kissed Josh once we got in as I jumped on him as he chuckled as we went into his bedroom

(Sorry guys I really don’t feel like writing a sex scene so play us your amazing imagination :3)

In the morning I smiled but I heard Ricky and Chris’s voice’s as I wrapped a blanket it around myself as I got my panties and bra on as I got my Bring Me The Horizon tank top and my stay sick short as I put them on as I put my hair in a messy bun as I went into the kitchen as I saw them as they looked at me as I smiled as I went into the kitchen as I grabbed the eggs as I started to make breakfast as they both looked at me, “Whaaat!” I giggled as just cooked, I got out the sausages as they cooked quickly I set them out so they could eat as I made breakfast as they still weren’t talking, “Okay I’m leaving.” I said as I made myself a plate putting the pan on the back of the burner and turned off the stove as I went into the bedroom as they continued talking. “Men.” I said as I rolled my eyes as I ate I went to put my plate in the kitchen I grabbed a cup as I put Ice water in it I went back into the bedroom as I set it on the nightstand as I laid on the bed. I grabbed my phone as I went on twitter as I replied to some people as Josh came in.

I smiled as I moved over, “sorry we were talking about your gift.” I raised my eyebrow, “for what?” he shrugged, “because I want to get you something.” I giggled as he laid in bed with me again. “what are we doing today?” I asked as he smiled, “Lazy day baby lazy day.” I giggled as he smiled and kissed my softly. Guess we get a lazy day today :3

Hey guys if you could check out my new story Just The Way I'm Not (All Time Low/Bands) story :3