Chapter 4: Beach Day

f/f- favorite color

Dipper, Mabel, Bill, and I get ready for the beach. Mabel puts on a pink swimsuit with a yellow star in middle. Dipper has on blue swim trunks and white t-shirt. Bill has yellow swim trunks and no shirt. I am fangirling inside, he's just so hawt with shirt off. Abs and all, wow. I'm wearing a f/f two piece swimsuit. Mabel and I pack snacks and Bill and Dipper pack towels. After everyone is packed and ready, Bill teleports us to the beach. "Why don't we invite Grunkle Stan too?" I ask Mabel. "We would have invited him but.....uh.... let's just say him being shirtless is not has hawt as most guys would be." she whispers to me. "Yea.... I agree now." Dipper and Bill set up our spot on the beach while I try to calm Mabel down. Why? Because she's going all bonkers bout all the guys here. 

Me: "MABEL CONTROL YOURSELF!!!"

Mabel: "NO! I MUST MEET CUTE GUYS!!!"

Me: "MABEL CALM DOWN!! THESE GUYS AREN'T CUTE, THEY ARE HAWT, GET IT RIGH-- ANYWAYS THAT NOT THE POINT. JUST CHILL!!"

Mabel: "FINE!" She stops. Then five seconds later she go back to crazy.

Me: Fine, have it your way. geez.

Mabel: "HI! IM MABEL! WHAT'S YOUR NAME?!?!"

Guy: "I'm Brandon...."

Mabel: "NICE TO MEET YOU!! YOU LIKE FOOD!?!?!"

Brandon: "Yea I like food...." *slowly backs away*

Mabel: "OMG I LIKE FOOD TOOOO!!! WE HAVE SOMETHING IN COMMON!!!! WE ARE SO ALIKE! YOU AND I SHOULD DA--"

Me: I cover her mouth. "I am so sorry, she just had a tub of ice cream and now she's extremely hyper."

Brandon: "I DON'T CARE! JUST GET HER THE HECK AWAY FROM ME!!"

Me: I pull Mabel back to our beach spot. 

Dipper: *sigh* "How many guys did she scare off this time?"

Me: "Only one...so far."

Mabel: *breaks free* "NO Y/N WHY YOU DO THAT!!! WE WERE REALLY HITTING IT OFF!!!"

Me: "Hitting what off?!?!? You have gone either nowhere or below!!"

Mabel: "NOT TRUE!!!"

Bill: "OK LET'S...Let's stop now."

Mabel and Dipper go surfing together. Bill asked it he and I could walk together on the beach. I told him sure. I asked him who Gideon was and then he told me so many things that it just got confusing. All I could get from that was that Gideon was some guy that liked Mabel and he tried to steal Mystery Shack. When he started talking bout entering Stan's mind, it's just a blur. Then Bill said that he would leave for few minutes and be right back with a surprise. He told me to stay and sit right where I am right now. Before he left, he kissed me on the cheek. Like usual, I blush real hard. About two minutes later, a guy came up to me. "Hey baby, you alone?" he says. "No. " I told him. "Well, looks like you are so I'm not gonna believe you. You little liar." He says to me jokingly. "My name's Austin."

Me: "Ok....please go away."

Austin: "But then you be all alone." He says while sitting down next to me.

Me: I move over, trying to get away from him. But he just moves closer to me. "I have a boyfriend. Please go away."

Austin: "You lied to me bout being alone. I don't think I'm gonna believe that you have a boyfriend." He puts his arm around me.

Me: "I didn't lie. And get your arm off me." I push his arm away.

Austin: "Yes, you did." *pulls out bottle* "Want a drink?"

Me: "No thanks, I'm good."

Austin: "Come on baby..it's hot outside. Have a drink."

Me: "No thank you. And don't call me that!"

Austin: *pushes bottle into my hands*

Me: *I push it back to him*

Austin: *still tries to make me take bottle*

Me: OMG THIS GUY! THIS GUY IS SO ANNOYING!!! GAWD. This bottle....the drink, HE SLIPPED A DRUG IN THIS! DIDN'T HE!?!??

Bill: "What the?.."

Me: I turn around and see Bill holding two ice creams and a shocked facial expression. "Bill, help me get rid of this guy!"

Austin: "Who is this?!?!"

Me: "My boyfriend, get out of here or burn in blue flames."

Austin: "Yea right, what's this guy gonna do? huh?"

Me: I can see Bill getting mad. He looks at me. I nod. "Do it."

Austin: "Do wha--"

Bill: *makes fire appear from hands* "You got three seconds to get out of here. "

Austin: "HOLY CRAP WHAT!!"

Bill: "3...2..."

Austin: "Alright I'll leave!!" *runs away screaming like girl*

Bill: *comes towards me and hugs me*

Me: "Thank you." I whisper in his ear.

Bill: "No problem." *kisses me on top of head*

--time skip--

Mabel, Dipper, Bill, and I all go surfing together. Dipper's always the first one to wipeout, it's hilarious. When the waves got boring, Bill made the waves bigger and faster. So much fun!!! After hours, the sunset starts. Bill and I watched it together. Mabel and Dipper are fighting bout who gets to keep the conch shell they found earlier. Bill puts his arm around me. I lay my head on his shoulder. Today was a great day. Now I know how Bill reacts to jealously. HaHa. Bill teleports us back to the Mystery Shack. Dipper, Mabel, and I get ready for bed. Bill decided that he will stay at the Mystery Shack for now on. 

Mabel: "Uh...where are you gonna sleep?"

Bill: "Don't worry, I'll just share a bed with someone for tonight. We can fix things tomorrow.

Dipper: "Welp...Your'e not sharing with me."

Mabel: "Me neither."

Bill: *looks at me*

Me: "Sure, hop in."

He climbs in my bed and lays down with me. After a few seconds, I feel his arms circle around me and grab one of my hands. I can feel the warmth radiate off him. "Good night y/n." he says quietly. "Night Bill." I reply.

END OF CHAPTER 4

Hey guys!! Hope you guys liked this chapter! Comment, Vote, and Share!!! Thanks! -AnitaWin