Chapter 16: Deal's Off

Bill's P.O.V.

After hearing this unsettling question, and rethink through everything I heard them say. They wanted me to be all-powerful, soulless, and unforgiving. The unforgiving isn't necessarily wrong, I mean, I am furious at them for ditching me. But I guess I have to give them a chance. I inhale a deep breath...then tell them my answer. "It's a deal." 

Mom: "That's wonderful! Now please sign this contract!" *makes contract appear*

Me: *signs contract*

Me: "Now, we have decided to get you started on soulless. We will train you to be the most black-hearted creature the universe have ever seen!" says my mom with pizzazz.

Me: "Great!...So when do we start?"

Dad: "Right now! And here is your first assignment." *shows holographic picture of someone* "You must get rid of this little girl right here." he says. 

As soon as I realized who the person was, my insides shattered into smithereens within me. It was Y/n.

Dad: "What is it son?" I think he noticed the shocked expression on my face.

Me: "Oh...um...what do you mean by 'get rid of?'"

Mom: "Oh, by that we mean kill." she says a little too cheerfully and give a big laugh at the end.

Me: "No I can't. I cannot kill people. Especially this girl."

Dad: "Why? What's so special about her?"

Me: "Oh...she's kinda my ex-girlfriend....." I say meekly.

Dad: "Oh that's simple! Gather up all your hatred for her and use that to help yourself ill this girl."

Me: I just stare blankly at them. They have got to be joking, right?!?! RIGHT?!?!"

Mom: "What's wrong? Now why are you so resistant to kill this one girl?"

Me: "Because.....I may still have feelings for her."

Dad: "NO! NO! NO! YOU'RE MEANT TO BE A SOULLESS DEMON!! YOU CAN'T HAVE FEELINGS!!"

Me: "I know but-"

Dad: "You will kill her anyway, you hear me?"

Me: "But--"

Dad: "YOU HEAR ME!?!!"

Mom: "Bill, listen to your father."

Me: "NO. OK?!? I WILL NOT KILL Y/N. YOU HEAR ME?!?!"

My parents look shocked at my behavior. "I like your temper, but you CANNOT behave like that towards me and your mother. You will have respect for us!"

Me: "Not if it's the people who aren't worthy of my respect!"

Dad: "SILENCE!!"

Me: "NO... I WILL BE MY OWN MAN."

Mom: "Bill! WE GAVE YOU ONE ASSIGNMENT!! AND YOU FAILED THE SECOND IT WAS GIVEN TO YOU!!"

Me: "That's what I chose to do. I'm not soulless. I'm not completely unforgivable. The End Keeper was right about me. I'm the son you want."

They both stare at me. 

Me: "You two might as well leave. You were right to ditch me. Now why don't you go raise another child you can be proud of." *I make the contract reappear, then rip it* "The deal's off." I say sadly.

They continue to stare. Then we had a moment of silence for a while. Minutes later, my dad spoke up again. "Fine, we expected this to happen.....the End Keeper told us about this too. And just so you know Bill. We already have raise another child. His name is Jayden--"

Me: "EXCUSE ME!?!"

Mom: "Our adopted son is named Jayden and we would like you to meet him."

And almost as if summoned on queue, Jayden appears out of nowhere.

Jayden: "It's MEEEE!!! The son they ARE and CAN be proud of!" He says directly to me, then gives me a sly smirk.

Dad: "Hello Son."

Me: I can't believe my eyes. That Jayden....is the same Jayden that is currently dating y/n...

Mom: "Jayden, can yo do a simple little task? All you have to do is kill a little girl who Bill calls y/n."

Me: "WHAT?!?!"

Jayden: "Wait, Bill? You're name is.....BILL?!?!" he asks then bursts out laughing.

Me: "Yea?..."

Jayden: "THAT'S THE STUPIDEST NAME......LIKE EVAR!!!"

Me: I grab his neck to choke him. "WHAT YOU SAY BOUT ME?!?!"

Jayden: "I SAID YOUR NAME IS STUPID--"

Me: "THAT'S IT!! I KNOW WHO I'M GONNA KILL NOW!!"

Mom: "ENOUGH!!!"

I break away from Jayden, not because mom yelled at me, it's because choking him will have absolutely no affect on Jayden. Because he and I are immortal, we can't die.

Dad: "So Jayden, can you do the task?"

Jayden: "Bill, how'd you know who y/n is anyway?"

Me: "Cuz she's my ex-girlfreind, ya stupid.\

Jayden: "Ex? Well I can see why she broke up with you. Heheh."

Bill: "I broke up with her!!"

Jayden: "Oh....surprising."

Dad: "JAYDEN!! WILL YOU DO THE TASK OR NOT?!?!"

Jayden: "Oh, so all I have to do is kill my girlfriend? Simple."

Me: "WHY WOULD YOU KILL YOUR GIRLFRIEND!!?"

Jayden: "Uh....cuz I can. DUMBO!!" *taps his head, implying that I'm stupid. "Heck yea I'll do it."

END OF CHAPTER 16

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Comment, Vote, Share, and Follow me if you would like! Thanks! -AnitaWin