Chapter 13: You What?!?!

Bill's P.O.V.

Hours later, I find y/n in the Mystery Shack on her phone. I'm assuming she's texting one of her friends. "Hey y/n." I say to her. "Hey Bill." she replies. "Who you texting?" I ask. "Jayden." she answers. I give a look of concern. "Who's Jayden?" I ask suspiciously. "My boyfriend." she answers. All of a sudden, I just had a feeling as if I just got shot in the stomach. "You What?!?!?" I ask, probably too much of a surprised tone.

y/n: "I started dating him like three weeks ago."

Me: "wooow.....ok then..." I say. Dang, How am I gonna win her back if she's with another guy.

Y/n: "How are you and Pacifica going?"

Me: "Oh, um, we broke up."

Y/n: "Oh..that's sad..." she says. Y/n is more focused on texting Jayden.

Me: "Where did you meet him?"

Y/n: Y/n looks up at me. "We met at the girl's choice Gravity Falls dance that happened a month ago. You were too busy with Pacifica that you didn't even come. Why didn't you and Pacifica come to this?"

Me: "It WAS a girl's choice dance, and she said she rather stay at her home with me and watch movies together."

Y/n: "I remember when we used to do that."

Me: "HeHe, yea.." I kinda wish we were doing it right now.

Y/n: "welp....I guess I'll see you later."

Me: "Oh ok, bye...." I say as I walk off.

She got herself a boyfriend three weeks ago and I just found out?!?!?!? So out with another guy and that guy isn't me...I really want to get rid of Jayden and take his place, but I know what that might do to Y/n. It would tear out her heart.... I would tear out her heart. I'm not gonna do that to her. I'll just have to accept that she is dating someone else and keep in mind that this all happened because of me. I left her for another girl. Y/n has every right to do the same as I did. But while going through all of this, there's one thing I know for sure....I'm not gonna like it.

END OF CHAPTER 13

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Comment, Vote, Share, and Follow me if you would like! Thanks! -AnitaWin